Incarcerated Bob ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incarcerated Bob ...

**UPDATED NFL NEWS**Source: After the playoff disappointment #Broncos Elway plans to go after some big names (Welker/Amendola/Sean Smith). --- hmmm could he be right again

in b4 dbroncos4life

Comment

See, I can make **** up too...

**UPDATED NFL NEWS**Source: After the playoff disappointment #Broncos Elway plans to go after some mediocre names (Merriman/Wells/Doucet).

$10 bucks says the Broncos get one of those guys over Bob's "guess"

Comment

Can't see the need to spend at WR. Id love to see us go after 1 top free agent at DT, G, MLB, or S. I'd like to see the "big splash" made at one of those positions.

Wound like to see us mow through some backfields and bring in a RB via trade or FA... thinking Atlanta, Arizona or NYG's

Comment

Inb4lonestar graciously tells us we have no cap space and that his business is somewhat relevant to him knowing the finances of the team top to bottom

Comment

welker would be great in a manning offense...

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
              Can't see the need to spend at WR.
              Welker would've helped a ton this past weekend. We only had one WR catch more than 3 passes against Baltimore and they were all struggling to get open.

Comment

I would love Amendola.

Comment

My sources say we will go after a FA. Should we sign a FA you guys know I have sources.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                    ...Doesn't that require being right a first time?
                    He is right about 25 percent of the time. Mainly because he lists more then one team or player to increase his odds of hitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
                      Welker would've helped a ton this past weekend. We only had one WR catch more than 3 passes against Baltimore and they were all struggling to get open.
                      Well, Stokley was wide open on the OT INT. Or so I've been told.

Comment

Elway should go bold but, not crazy because of Manning. This offense needs more power and speed added to it. The D also needs plenty of power and strength speed added.

Comment

This just in guys, rumor is not only are we going after FAs this off season, we're going to draft some players too

Comment

I've been thinking about it all season. Dont be surprised if we see Chris Johnson in orange next season

Comment

Originally posted by mopatt24 View Post
                              I've been thinking about it all season. Dont be surprised if we see Chris Johnson in orange next season
                              Why?

Comment

Working...
                              X