I feel so absolutely awful.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel so absolutely awful.

I can't even begin to tell you how terrible I feel right now. It really feels like '96. We should lose on purpose anytime we're 12-3 with one game to play.

Honestly, if Holiday doesn't return two kicks back for a TD we lose by double digits.

The worst part is our best players sucked.

Champ got smoked OVER AND OVER.

Manning gave the game away.

Von and Elvis didn't show up.

And Refs gave the Ravens literally everything.

And Rahim Moore. I will hate him forever. Even if he becomes all world - will hate him forever. I will boo him any time he does anything.
    Last edited by Kaylore; 01-12-2013, 06:04 PM.

I understand & emphasize but we were overated and 96 and 05 should have conditioned you to handle this............?

Comment

We choked it away, I'm devastated. Was DT that well covered or was Peyton pissed at him?

Comment

This loss is killing me.

So many **** ups in the entire game, it was a shock we were even in the game.

Comment

Running on 3rd and whatever the hell it was sealed it. A completion and the game is over

Comment

I'm with you i'm so fuggin pissed

Comment

Originally posted by Goobzilla View Post
              We choked it away, I'm devastated. Was DT that well covered or was Peyton pissed at him?
              Peyton Manning needs to stop with those 3rd down runs he audibles into. They are awful and rarely work for us.

Conservative playcalling ****ed us over.

Comment

Rahim Moore being in position on a Hail Mary seals the deal. So many chances wasted

Comment

You know what, life goes on.

It's tough, hurts like hell, but I'm still proud of what this team did and where it's headed.

Our time will come.

Comment

Take your pick for the blame......I really hate that the refs were terrible because half the fan base will whine about the next 6 months.

I really don't like john fox..

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                      I can't even begin to tell you how terrible I feel right now. It really feels like '96. We should lose on purpose anytime we're 12-3 with one game to play.

Honestly, if Holiday doesn't return two kicks back for a TD we lose by double digits.

The worst part is our best players sucked.

Champ got smoked OVER AND OVER.

Manning gave the game away.

Von and Elvis didn't show up.

And Refs gave the Ravens literally everything.
                      Manning didn't give the game away. The coaches gave the game away.

Comment

I want to kill myself

Comment

It is an empty feeling.....but if you,let a team hang around and have stupid blunders over and over this has a tendency to happen. Perhaps like the late 90s team this team needs a "final lesson" before achieving greatness. They threw away a lot today. They were the best team in the league just,like the 96 team was, but you have to bring it when it counts.

It will take awhile to recover from this.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                            Take your pick for the blame......I really hate that the refs were terrible because half the fan base will whine about the next 6 months.

I really don't like john fox..
                            I am starting to dislike what he is a about.

If he wants to win, he needs to go out and get an aggressive offensive coordinator.

Comment

To me, this is the worst loss in franchise history. I usually love the draft, love pre-season, training camp etc., but not sure if I can get up for it again.

It would be one thing if Ray Lewis just destroyed things. If Ed Reed played out of his mind and had 2 picks. But Baltimore kept trying to give us the game and Denver just didn't have the heart to finish it. John Fox didn't have the balls to coach to end it. That's probably the most timid, passive, garbage football I've seen at the end of any game. Once the shock wears off, I'll be taking a vacation from here too. This place will be unbearable for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Working...
                              X