Best food you've ever had

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

InNout isn't about the burgers, they're a good burger, thin though. The fries are made infront of you and are tasty.

I like to ask Ladies if they eat meat.
    Then tell them they are invited to get some InNout with me.
    That's what it's good for...
    Try it.
    You'll love it.

​​​​​​

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	40
Size:	2.17 MB
ID:	2542318

Good burgers and fries, great price. I think I reposted something similar when they moved to Texas "never has something so good been so overate" Love them but not sure on the cult following.

Coyote..... IDK man...

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunk Monkey View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	40
Size:	2.17 MB
ID:	2542318

Good burgers and fries, great price. I think I reposted something similar when they moved to Texas "never has something so good been so overate" Love them but not sure on the cult following.

Coyote..... IDK man...
      Hahaha...
      Jokes man. Jokes...
      There's also a restaurant called "BJ's" that shares the same jokes. Think about it for a bit....

Sonic is like 2.7 times better than inNout food wise. All they have is thin burgers and fresh fries. Limited menu. But good and cheap.

Comment

• carmelized onions

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
          carmelized onions
          That's a good choice.

I got one for you then.

Carmelize two large onions in a pan with the bottom covered in oil + a tab of butter. Over a medium-low heat.
          (Some people like rings I like little squares because they hide in the apples if you cut them the same shape.)
          Slice or dice or ring 4-5 green apples and prepare a crumble. After the onions are carmelized add the apples on top and sprinkle two spoons of cinnamon and a 1/4 cup of brown sugar. Then pour in a 1/4 cup water and cover it. Still on the same heat, let it steam itself at 7-15 minutes (depending on how thick your slices are) then open it and flip it around and mix it up. Scoop it all into a pan and put the crumble on top and set it under the broiler for a few minutes.

Better than apple pie. Carmelized onions lend a wonderful flavor to almost anything. Even desserts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

That's a good choice.

I got one for you then.

Carmelize two large onions in a pan with the bottom covered in oil + a tab of butter. Over a medium-low heat.
            (Some people like rings I like little squares because they hide in the apples if you cut them the same shape.)
            Slice or dice or ring 4-5 green apples and prepare a crumble. After the onions are carmelized add the apples on top and sprinkle two spoons of cinnamon and a 1/4 cup of brown sugar. Then pour in a 1/4 cup water and cover it. Still on the same heat, let it steam itself at 7-15 minutes (depending on how thick your slices are) then open it and flip it around and mix it up. Scoop it all into a pan and put the crumble on top and set it under the broiler for a few minutes.

Better than apple pie. Carmelized onions lend a wonderful flavor to almost anything. Even desserts.

sounds great !

Comment

• the carmelized onions at in and out is what helps to distinguish their burgers from others.
              fries that just 5 minutes ago were whole potatoes is a clear example of

simple being sensational

Comment

• speaking of burgers, who remembers rockybuilts and sam's #3 chili burger ?

Comment

Working...
                X