Jersey displaying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jersey displaying

I've got 3 autographed jerseys I want to display any suggestions, recommendations, thoughts, links, or opinions ... please share

thx in advance!

Micheals arts and crafts sells a display case I bought one.. With the coupon I think it was 35.00

Comment

I'd have it professionally done. The pros know how to best display it, and mine look really good.

Comment

Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
        I'd have it professionally done. The pros know how to best display it, and mine look really good.
        This.

Here's who I'm using currently: http://www.fastframeoflodo.com

Click "services," go to jersey framing section. The Manning jersey picture is how I'm having my Von Miller done.

Comment

I just got this picture as a "best man" gift in a wedding I was in last weekend. Now my most favorite possession:

Need to get it framed as well...

Comment

Another vote for getting it done by a pro, here's my Elway...

Comment

That is Sick!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by theedge111 View Post

What does that say on the #?

Comment

It looks like SB MVP.

Comment

I will definitely get it done professionally.. Wish I was in Denver then I'd use your link Rhyme... which is better framed or in a shadow box?

Comment

Originally posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
                      It looks like SB MVP.

Correct, Elway added the SB MVP inscription to really make it a special piece!

Comment

I have a signed Miller Texas A&M that I want framed. Definitely gonna look into that.

Comment

Originally posted by theedge111 View Post

Dude, sorry to say, but your "pro" didn't do their research. You might want to take it back for a free fix, or maybe even a refund for the shame of having to display their lack of attention to detail.

The Broncos profile logo in the bottom left corner is placed incorrectly. The center point of the bottom of the logo should point straight down bringing the horse's nose down as if in a charging or stampede position. It seems to be a common mistake as almost half of the Broncos stickers I've seen on cars are placed like yours by well-meaning, but incorrect fans. I would guess that those peeps think the horse should be looking ahead instead. Nonetheless, on a display as clearly significant as yours, the oversight is unforgivable.

Wrong is wrong, and they made you pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by huh?? View Post
                            Dude, sorry to say, but your "pro" didn't do their research. You might want to take it back for a free fix, or maybe even a refund for the shame of having to display their lack of attention to detail.

The Broncos profile logo in the bottom left corner is placed incorrectly. The center point of the bottom of the logo should point straight down bringing the horse's nose down as if in a charging or stampede position. It seems to be a common mistake as almost half of the Broncos stickers I've seen on cars are placed like yours by well-meaning, but incorrect fans. I would guess that those peeps think the horse should be looking ahead instead. Nonetheless, on a display as clearly significant as yours, the oversight is unforgivable.

Wrong is wrong, and they made you pay for it.
                            Way to rain on the poor guy's parade.

Comment

Originally posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
                              It looks like SB MVP.
                              Yeah, it does look like that.

Looking at that jersey, it looks like an authentic. Which led me to look at game used jerseys on eBay. The market has somewhat tanked on them. Looks more affordable than in the past. There's a Selvin Young game worn jersey on eBay right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X