Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

streaming the game (mobile) help

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Natedogg View Post
    Probably have to be rooted.
    It worked before and after being rooted for me. I have the LG revolution.

    Comment


    • #17
      The answer is clearly DirecTV
      <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jn5zytfm9No" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

      Comment


      • #18
        In this situation I would tell my wife to get a Doctorate and then, only then, would I attend her graduation. It's a win-win situation my friend.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by SeedReaver View Post
          The answer is clearly DirecTV
          <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jn5zytfm9No" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          Well. You might think so but I live in DC and am a Nats fan. So I want to use my phone to watch Nats games when I'm at a store, or at graduation, or something.

          Problem is, if I buy MLB mobile I can watch every single other game, but not the "market" games in dc. WHICH IS THE ONLY FKING REASON I WOULD BUY THE PRODUCT.

          So I have to use quazi legal, bootleg sites like vipboxsports.eu and firstrowsports.eu instead.

          I suspect this will be the same with NFL teams (although I live outside of CO so can watch the broncos).

          Crazy-stupid IP laws.

          Comment


          • #20
            Also, here is the cheapest way to get Sunday Ticket, legitimately, if you didn't know. http://kotaku.com/the-cheapest-way-t...ear-1041559197

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Natedogg View Post
              Also, here is the cheapest way to get Sunday Ticket, legitimately, if you didn't know. http://kotaku.com/the-cheapest-way-t...ear-1041559197
              or if you already have DirecTV you could just call and talk with them and get a discount, that's what I did...with all my discounts, I am getting it for free...legitimately.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Dendave View Post
                or if you already have DirecTV you could just call and talk with them and get a discount, that's what I did...with all my discounts, I am getting it for free...legitimately.
                Anybody have any new sites or methods?? I bought the Direct TV mobile package.... BUT IT WONT LET ME STREAM SUN MON OR THURS NIGHT FOOTBALL.

                UG. (I want to watch those games on my phone when I'm out and about.)


                Firstrowsporsts and vipbox almost never work for me.

                Do they work for anyone's phone?? thx.

                Comment

                Working...
                X