Who's scared of patriots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's scared of patriots?

Are you scared of the broncos playing the patriots?

It's the ultimate test for the SB. Beat the best to be the best. I know there's alot who would love them to play the game in Denver, but this team has grown this year and I feel can play in anyone's house.
    Yes
    41.18%
    No
    58.82%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 12-10-2012, 08:42 PM.

We're built to run with the pats right now but @ NE would be very tough

Comment

F*** any team in our way. I think the proof is already in the pudding (look at the vote). Time for us to stop being scared whiny "we aren't ready" bitches and support our football team as we should, our team really is that good. I think we're just not used to saying that after 14 years.

Comment

Sure. But don't forget in 2010 they beat the Jets in NE 45-3 week 13 en route to a 14-2 season. But they were one and done in the playoffs, done in by those same Jets. As the old cliche goes, on any given Sunday...

Comment

6-0 in favor of not scared, yet this whole forum is stuck on being petrified of playing in NE. Who cares who we play and where? Half the forum is afraid of Baltimore, as if today's Baltimore is yesterday's Colts, and Baltimore isn't even that good.

Comment

If you want a job done right, you gotta do it yourself. The Pats aren't going to fade away. One way or another, Denver's going to have to find a way to beat them to get to the big show.

Edit: Of course, I'm scared. Scared is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
              If you want a job done right, you gotta do it yourself. The Pats aren't going to fade away. One way or another, Denver's going to have to find a way to beat them to get to the big show.
              It's called an away game and a 60 minute football game. It's not as far fetched as it seems. Every year EVERYONE gives the pats the Lombardi, and ELI of all QBs has beat them twice, once ON THE PATS WAY TO AN UNDEFEATED SEASON!

Comment

Edit: Of course, I'm scared. Scared is good.

Edit: Scared is not at all good. Scared is an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by bases055 View Post
                  **** any team in our way. I think the proof is already in the pudding (look at the vote). Time for us to stop being scared whiny "we aren't ready" b****es and support our football team as we should, our team really is that good. I think we're just not used to saying that after 14 years.
                  Love it! I think it's a totally different feel with this team. Backing in last year, clinching a spot in the first week of December this year.

Comment

Originally posted by bases055 View Post
                    Edit: Scared is not at all good. Scared is an excuse.
                    I'd far rather be scared than overconfident. Denver needs to work hard to get even better.

Comment

I am, especially in Foxboro. If we have them at home, I think we can take them.

Comment

I want to see a Richard Sherman type reaction from our players after the game if they play each other and win. Sherman made sure Brady knew he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
                          Love it! I think it's a totally different feel with this team. Backing in last year, clinching a spot in the first week of December this year.
                          Thank you! Look at what we had last year compared to now. I HOPE it's not Tebow followers that are bogging our fan base down as it seems to be. We are good and we should have confidence, we haven't had a team like this in ages, why be scared? Why not become a part of this team and fight for it as if we were on it? That's how I remember our Super Bowl years, not wondering if a hope and a prayer would get us through. Maybe teams latch on to their fan base's confidence in them, seems like an OK logic to me. We have a potential top 5 qb of ALL TIME at the helm, a great offense and a SCARY defense. Let's be NE/Balt/Pit for once and expect (and support our team for) success.

Comment

I'd far rather be scared than overconfident. Denver needs to work hard to get even better.
                            Tell this to NE, who you are obviously afraid of. Hell Jake Plummer beat NE in Denver. The way things are going now, we will have to win in NE, but Peyton MOTHER ****ING MANNING is not JAKE the handball player PLUMMER. We're you as pessimistic when Elway was our General during our Super Bowl Runs? Somehow I think not...

Comment

NE has to fall at some point (has already in the past). It's like giving the Yankees the world series every year (see the then Florida Marlins). Who gives a **** - PMFM has the power to will this team to beat the best...and for what? To be the best. Does everyone feel like I'm reaching here?

Comment

Working...
                              X