Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZONA
    replied
    At this point, they could put Pot Roast back there to return kicks and he would get more yards the Caldwell.

Leave a comment:

• maven
    replied
    Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
    He's on IR with the Bucs.

Played one game with them and had a fumble.

Leave a comment:

• Beantown Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by maven View Post
    How about bring him back for KR duties. Bubba sure does suck at it.
    He's on IR with the Bucs.

Played one game with them and had a fumble.

Leave a comment:

• maven
    replied
    How about bring him back for KR duties. Bubba sure does suck at it.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    Originally posted by lonestar View Post
    should have been Hillman but my iPad changes words around from time to time..

Not so sure we need to be adding anything to this kids plate just yet.. lets let him become second nature on every punt/KO that he gets..

I would think that Elway and Manning have already thought about it but Know that Hillman gets his chance first..
    That explains the Tanahan crap!

Leave a comment:

• lonestar
    replied
    Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
    Is Hellman related to the dudes who make Mayo?

"How washout" whaaaHuh?

I think as the year goes on they would be smart to at least try some mCcluster type plays with Holliday in practice, if he can hold on to the ball and make some plays in practice then I bet we see it in a game later this season.

Like I have said before I love how this coaching staff does not stand pat and accept things for what they are. They keep trying to change things up and get better where they can.
    should have been Hillman but my iPad changes words around from time to time..

Not so sure we need to be adding anything to this kids plate just yet.. lets let him become second nature on every punt/KO that he gets..

I would think that Elway and Manning have already thought about it but Know that Hillman gets his chance first..

Leave a comment:

• baja
    replied
    Originally posted by broncosteven View Post

"How washout" whaaaHuh?

I think as the year goes on they would be smart to at least try some mCcluster type plays with Holliday in practice, if he can hold on to the ball and make some plays in practice then I bet we see it in a game later this season.

Like I have said before I love how this coaching staff does not stand pat and accept things for what they are. They keep trying to change things up and get better where they can.
    Maybe save him as a surprise weapon in a crucial game.

That is another thing Shanny was great at, saving a great play all season and springing it in a crucial game late in the season.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    Originally posted by lonestar View Post
    Pretty sure that was why Hellman was drafted. How washout we let him learn it before trying teach the scheme and timing with yet another guy.

"How washout" whaaaHuh?

Leave a comment:

• lonestar
    replied
    Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
    I'm not talking about him taking "constant poundings". I'm talking about installing some packages and trying to get him the ball in space on a few plays a game. For instance you could line him up in the slot and then throw it to him on a bubble screen. Or maybe run a reverse. That kind of stuff. I seriously doubt he could ever be more than that in an NFL offense, but all the same I could see it accounting for a few big plays here and there.

Oh and I'm not sure where you got the idea that offensive players take bigger hits. Returners are generally at more risk of big hits than anyone other than the possible exception of wide receivers going over the middle.
    Pretty sure that was why Hellman was drafted. How washout we let him learn it before trying teach the scheme and timing with yet another guy.

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
    You can't teach speed. I just wonder if he could take constant poundings on offense. As a return guy he operates in space. On average he has maybe 4 total returns a game. On offense he faces much bigger opposition and is subject to bigger hits.
    I'm not talking about him taking "constant poundings". I'm talking about installing some packages and trying to get him the ball in space on a few plays a game. For instance you could line him up in the slot and then throw it to him on a bubble screen. Or maybe run a reverse. That kind of stuff. I seriously doubt he could ever be more than that in an NFL offense, but all the same I could see it accounting for a few big plays here and there.

Oh and I'm not sure where you got the idea that offensive players take bigger hits. Returners are generally at more risk of big hits than anyone other than the possible exception of wide receivers going over the middle.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoMan4ever
    replied
    Anyone else think the guy could be a weapon on offense with some coaching?
    You can't teach speed. I just wonder if he could take constant poundings on offense. As a return guy he operates in space. On average he has maybe 4 total returns a game. On offense he faces much bigger opposition and is subject to bigger hits.

Leave a comment:

• bronco militia
    replied
    I'm hard pressed to decide which video sucks more. At least Madonna had the excuse of it being the very dawn of music videos. Meanwhile Green Day's video just feels like I'm on really bad drugs.
    lol.....it's better because it's not madonna

duh

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    I'm hard pressed to decide which video sucks more. At least Madonna had the excuse of it being the very dawn of music videos. Meanwhile Green Day's video just feels like I'm on really bad drugs.

Leave a comment:

• bronco militia
    replied
    Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
    this is wrong, and I am sorry in advance for posting this, but the three year old child in me can't help it...or doesn't want to...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0X7RyGBq2E8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    wtf is this ****??

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DrWpLS0vM0g?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DrWpLS0vM0g?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Anyone else think the guy could be a weapon on offense with some coaching?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X