I think John Fox is on the hotseat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think John Fox is on the hotseat

I don't think john fox will make it to 2013 with another 8-8 season.

stfu

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
      I don't think john fox will make it to 2013 with another 8-8 season.
      I didn't like the hiring in the 1st place. But, the season isn't over and the AFC West is total ****. Denver can still rebound and get into the playoffs.

Comment

No chance. He is literally doing nothing, so nothing he can be blamed for.

Comment

If they go 5-11 then maybe, but they need at least one more good draft and free agent period to really get to where they want to go regardless of who is the head coach.

Comment

Do they ever come into the game with a first half game plan? Or do they just want to wait a couple of quarters until Manning figures out the opposing D?

Comment

Originally posted by menonite View Post
              Do they ever come into the game with a first half game plan? Or do they just want to wait a couple of quarters until Manning figures out the opposing D?
              The plan was great. They came out on fire. Unfortunately, I don't think DT fumbling that early reception was part of the plan.

Comment

Originally posted by maven View Post
                I didn't like the hiring in the 1st place. But, the season isn't over and the AFC West is total ****. Denver can still rebound and get into the playoffs.
                I think we will make the playoffs. Likely we'll lose in the first round because the opponents in the playoffs are good teams.

Comment

I guess the sky is falling again in this place. Remember tim tebow was the qb when 1-4

Comment

I'd put him on the hot seat if he keeps allowing Mays to start.

Comment

Originally posted by rbackfactory80 View Post
                      He is literally doing nothing, so nothing he can be blamed for.

Comment

The one thing this team needs right not is consistency.

Every year we have a new DC, HC every 2 years, and QB's more often than HC's.

I said it in the game thread, this year is just like 1995. We will take our lumps against the good teams and beat the bad ones and next year with a couple of good LB acquisions we take it to the next level.

Anyone who expected to beat NE and Falcon's on the road with a QB recovering from a major injury is a blind homer.

The positive take away is that Peyton was throwing with authority and none of his throws looked suspect. He is getting better and as the year progresses we should be getting better.

Comment

We have McCoy....enuff said...

Comment

Originally posted by rbackfactory80 View Post
                            No chance. He is literally doing nothing, so nothing he can be blamed for.
                            risk averse HC is risk averse.

he's clearly not on the hot seat yet, but i suspect if you put him in a pot of water and put it on slow boil on the stove, he wouldn't figure out what was happening until it was too late to jump out and save himself.

Comment

obviously you think stupid ****.

Comment

Working...
                              X