Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick your Bronco: Brock Osweiler or Russell Wilson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick your Bronco: Brock Osweiler or Russell Wilson?

Right now....you get to pick Brock Osweiler or Russell Wilson to be a Denver Bronco.

Who you got?
    Brock Osweiler
    67.09%
    Russell Wilson
    32.91%

The poll is expired.

I figured this might be an interesting topic/debate.

Comment

I'd go with Wilson but that's because he's just way more ready. In three years, I might be on the Osweiler bandwagon should he pan out. The only real downside to Wilson is his height.

Comment

P

Osweiler

He is taller and has a nice arm. Disciplined D's can keep Wilson in the pocket where he can't see or use his legs.

Comment

21 vs 24. 6-7 vs 5-10 1/2. Easy call.

Comment

Brock Osweiler is out to an early 5-1 lead.

Comment

Osweiler because his legs are also really good for a man of his stature . yes I do like wilson and wanted us to draft him .Osweiler is not meant to be the same QB in two years.

Comment

I preface my choice based on the fact that I haven't seen the KFC meltdown yet. I was going off what I saw vs us.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom G View Post
                  21 vs 24. 6-7 vs 5-10 1/2. Easy call.
                  See....I found this to be an interesting poll question because of the height of each QB.

Honestly, Osweiler's height concerns me almost as much as Wilson's height would concern me.

At least Osweiler is very athletic for his size and not a cement footed target back there in the pocket.

Comment

Osweiler seems to have more upside in terms of being a classic pocket passer with his arm strength and size, Wilson looks more ready right now and you can tell he has much more playing experience as a starting QB in the decisions he makes and how quickly he makes them.

Comment

The hype around Willson is getting crazy! Not just here, but everywhere

The dude looks good against vanilla defenses with no disguised fronts, shifts, stunts, etc. His running stats are going to be better. We should look back at this poll after game 4 if he starts. Will be interesting to see if he has kept it up. I picked Brock, because I like giant giraffes!

Comment

Ozzy because of the upside.

Now, if they had to start right away, that would be a different story.

Comment

osweiler wasn't even good in college.

Comment

Wilson or a LB......I'm still pissed about the Ozzy pick

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                              Love Russell and REALLY hope he continues to succeed and change traditional thinking, but Twilight has the full skill set.
                              I think traditional thinking is shifting as more of these type are getting drafted with the idea of being starters and not gimmck change of pace. The change that has to happen now is to not try and cram them I to the "traditional" NFL QB mold.

Comment

Working...
                              X