X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mogulseeker
    replied
    Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post
    I like to smother everything in green chile. I like to wear sandals. I have a dog. I am accustomed to drinking many beers at altitude and if I go to KC I have to buy more beers to consume than I would at home. I don't like buying more beers to consume, I like to buy more beers to have. Beer boils pretty good here and is great for bratwurts. Then you got to cook them on the grill for a couple minutes. Then you smother them in green chile and drink beer. Thats what I like.

What is the question?
    The quality of AT bindings for putting onto a heavy-ish Ptex ski for back country skiing.

Leave a comment:

• Irish Stout
    replied
    I like to smother everything in green chile. I like to wear sandals. I have a dog. I am accustomed to drinking many beers at altitude and if I go to KC I have to buy more beers to consume than I would at home. I don't like buying more beers to consume, I like to buy more beers to have. Beer boils pretty good here and is great for bratwurts. Then you got to cook them on the grill for a couple minutes. Then you smother them in green chile and drink beer. Thats what I like.

What is the question?

Leave a comment:

• Mogulseeker
    replied
    Originally posted by Rabb View Post
    I hunt, camp, fish, ATV and tailgate.

I don't do meth, and have no sister...so KC wouldn't accept me.
    Definitely a Coloradan, then

Leave a comment:

• Rabb
    replied
    I hunt, camp, fish, ATV and tailgate.

I don't do meth, and have no sister...so KC wouldn't accept me.

Leave a comment:

• Mogulseeker
    replied
    Well... if you're not a backpacker or skier, than you might as well move to Kansas City... cause that's what Coloradans do.

Leave a comment:

• Rabb
    replied
    I just wish you opened up more about your accomplishments and items you own.

Leave a comment:

• Beantown Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
    This brings your list of not-so-subtle brag-drops in this thread to 12.
    Give him a break. He's probably posting from the gym.

Leave a comment:

• bronco militia
    replied
    Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
    Drunken tales of epic cockblocking or GTFO.

Leave a comment:

• DomCasual
    replied
    The water boiling issue really bugs me when I'm trying to cook the meat of the bear I just killed with my bare hands.

Leave a comment:

• Houshyamama
    replied
    What golf thread? I live for golf. Greatest game ever invented.

Leave a comment:

• Kaylore
    replied
    Originally posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
    I actually dislike the fact that I have to modify cooking times. It always doesn't come out right. That, and backpacking with a jetboil it's even worse when you're at 13,000 feet.
    This brings your list of not-so-subtle brag-drops in this thread to 12.

Leave a comment:

• DomCasual
    replied
    Originally posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
    So I'm already going to sell my old, non-rockered Nomads, in order to get into the new Nomad RKR.

I got a pro deal from Dynastar, and got a Cham 97 with the Look Pivot 14 binders... but that leaves me without an Alpine touring ski. The Nomad RKR is 105 underfoot... and I swear this ski has got to last me a few years. I ski at a 9 DIN... so you think the Marker Tour F12 would be a safer bet? It's lighter than the Duke and the Baron, and I probably won't ever be cranking the DIN at 5'7" 170.

Anyway, it's a pretty sick ski:

Could you post this a little bigger? I'm hoping to make it into a fathead. But at it's current size, it's about 3/4 of an inch too small.

Leave a comment:

• Mogulseeker
    replied
    Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
    I always like it when posters think they are above the law set up by the owner of the site. Dwarf, It is on season mode, yet you bring up off season stuff so you can profit with disregard to the posted rules.

Now, if you plan on giving the money from your private sale to help fund the website you are pimping yourself out on.
    FYI - the Nomad in the pic isn't the one I'm selling.... it will not be posted on here. I'm just putting it up on ebay. The post was anything but an ad.

I just want opinions on touring bindings for the new ski.

This was the forum this thread was posted in last offseason. Mods can move it if they want.

Leave a comment:

• Mogulseeker
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
    Well I am sorry you're fat. And I am sorry the boiling point is lower. It does make for some weird cook times and jacked up baking if you don't know what you're doing.
    I actually dislike the fact that I have to modify cooking times. It always doesn't come out right. That, and backpacking with a jetboil it's even worse when you're at 13,000 feet.

Leave a comment:

• Kaylore
    replied
    Originally posted by Rausch 2.0 View Post
    Yeah.

My last visit to Colorado was fun.

It ended with 3 guys standing over me at the bottom of the hill saying "wah's wrong Chiefs fan? Huh? You sick? Can't breathe? W'has wrong fatty?"

It takes like 3 hours to even fry bacon there.

**** all I hate Colorado...
    Well I am sorry you're fat. And I am sorry the boiling point is lower. It does make for some weird cook times and jacked up baking if you don't know what you're doing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X