No announcement yet.

More offseason mode product help :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always like it when posters think they are above the law set up by the owner of the site. Dwarf, It is on season mode, yet you bring up off season stuff so you can profit with disregard to the posted rules.

Now, if you plan on giving the money from your private sale to help fund the website you are pimping yourself out on.

Comment

Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
      I always like it when posters think they are above the law set up by the owner of the site. Dwarf, It is on season mode, yet you bring up off season stuff so you can profit with disregard to the posted rules.

Now, if you plan on giving the money from your private sale to help fund the website you are pimping yourself out on.
      I'm reporting this.

There's no way this is an english speaking American and they clearly want to rob some honest person of something...something....I can't really decide what the **** they want...

Comment

Originally posted by Rausch 2.0 View Post
        Yeah.

My last visit to Colorado was fun.

It ended with 3 guys standing over me at the bottom of the hill saying "wah's wrong Chiefs fan? Huh? You sick? Can't breathe? W'has wrong fatty?"

It takes like 3 hours to even fry bacon there.

**** all I hate Colorado...
        Well I am sorry you're fat. And I am sorry the boiling point is lower. It does make for some weird cook times and jacked up baking if you don't know what you're doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
          Well I am sorry you're fat. And I am sorry the boiling point is lower. It does make for some weird cook times and jacked up baking if you don't know what you're doing.
          I actually dislike the fact that I have to modify cooking times. It always doesn't come out right. That, and backpacking with a jetboil it's even worse when you're at 13,000 feet.

Comment

Originally posted by OBF1 View Post

FYI - the Nomad in the pic isn't the one I'm selling.... it will not be posted on here. I'm just putting it up on ebay. The post was anything but an ad.

I just want opinions on touring bindings for the new ski.

This was the forum this thread was posted in last offseason. Mods can move it if they want.

Comment

Originally posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
              So I'm already going to sell my old, non-rockered Nomads, in order to get into the new Nomad RKR.

I got a pro deal from Dynastar, and got a Cham 97 with the Look Pivot 14 binders... but that leaves me without an Alpine touring ski. The Nomad RKR is 105 underfoot... and I swear this ski has got to last me a few years. I ski at a 9 DIN... so you think the Marker Tour F12 would be a safer bet? It's lighter than the Duke and the Baron, and I probably won't ever be cranking the DIN at 5'7" 170.

Anyway, it's a pretty sick ski:

Could you post this a little bigger? I'm hoping to make it into a fathead. But at it's current size, it's about 3/4 of an inch too small.

Comment

Originally posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
                I actually dislike the fact that I have to modify cooking times. It always doesn't come out right. That, and backpacking with a jetboil it's even worse when you're at 13,000 feet.
                This brings your list of not-so-subtle brag-drops in this thread to 12.

Comment

What golf thread? I live for golf. Greatest game ever invented.

Comment

The water boiling issue really bugs me when I'm trying to cook the meat of the bear I just killed with my bare hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                      Drunken tales of epic cockblocking or GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                        This brings your list of not-so-subtle brag-drops in this thread to 12.
                        Give him a break. He's probably posting from the gym.

Comment

I just wish you opened up more about your accomplishments and items you own.

Comment

Well... if you're not a backpacker or skier, than you might as well move to Kansas City... cause that's what Coloradans do.

Comment

I hunt, camp, fish, ATV and tailgate.

I don't do meth, and have no sister...so KC wouldn't accept me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                                I hunt, camp, fish, ATV and tailgate.

I don't do meth, and have no sister...so KC wouldn't accept me.
                                Definitely a Coloradan, then

Comment

Working...
                                X