Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Shanahan will ruin RG3

He did the same with Cutler.
    He compared cutler with Elway during training camp.Always supported cutler..never said anything against him.

Doing the same with RG3..I am sure RG3(like cutler) will become arrogant.

Never ever get drafted by Shanny(if you are a QB).

5 star thread.

Comment

Shanahan is what I would call a "good players coach".

Comment

Originally posted by go_broncos View Post
        He did the same with Cutler.
        He compared cutler with Elway during training camp.Always supported cutler..never said anything against him.

Doing the same with RG3..I am sure RG3(like cutler) will become arrogant.

Never ever get drafted by Shanny(if you are a QB).
        RGIII has a much better attitude and work ethic than Cutler. Cutler thought he was god's gift to the NFL coming out of college before Shanahan gargled his balls. While RGIII isn't in an ideal situation with his coach, he wont be defined by Shanahan. He will build himself to what he wants because of the type of man he is

Comment

Get out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
            RGIII has a much better attitude and work ethic than Cutler. Cutler thought he was god's gift to the NFL coming out of college before Shanahan gargled his balls. While RGIII isn't in an ideal situation with his coach, he wont be defined by Shanahan. He will build himself to what he wants because of the type of man he is
            Let's see.During that age, a person can become arrogant if the coach keeps comparing him to hall of fame QB..
            To me, Shanny is bad for rookie QBs.

Comment

RGIII isn't a primadonna like Cutler. He's smarter, too.

In about two or three years, the Redskins will be a force in their division.

Comment

go_broncos opinion was so informative that it might be considered "fact".
                It did have more opinion then a Bronco Rob cut n paste job, though.

Comment

arrogance is the mark of any good or great player. confidence in oneself is important to further your potential.

now you don't wanna be a flava clown like TO or Ryan Leaf but you need to be confident.

i don't think RGIII will get a big head due to him being well grounded and close to his family.
                  he's engaged and will be a marred man in 2 years or so.
                  i believe he's going to be one of the top QB's in the NFL in 2-3 years and i think that playing under Shanahan will help him. but he's a guy who's been hurt before and that's enough to ensure you're humbled if you weren't before.

Comment

Evidently go-broncos believes in the McDaniels method of coaching his starting QB.

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
                      Evidently go-broncos believes in the McDaniels method of coaching his starting QB.

Comment

Shanahan ruined Cutler so much that the Broncos were able to trade Jay for far more than the value of where he was drafted prior to Shanny getting his hands on him.

Comment

I was told that not wearing pants allows for the cool air in and the balls sweat out. I didn't believe them so I put it to the test and I have confirmed that this is true.

Comment

Originally posted by delany View Post
                            Shanahan ruined Cutler so much that the Broncos were able to trade Jay for far more than the value of where he was drafted prior to Shanny getting his hands on him.
                            Lovie Smith ruined Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by HILife View Post
                              I was told that not wearing pants allows for the cool air in and the balls sweat out. I didn't believe them so I put it to the test and I have confirmed that this is true.
                              Interesting...What else can you tell us?

Comment

Working...
                              X