Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Chiefs suck

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by KCStud View Post
    John Fox has 3 winning seasons in his 11 year coaching career, which Brokeback mt fans think is awesome, apparently.
    I never said anything about Fox being Awesome but since you brought it up didn't one of those years include a SB appearance he almost won with Jake Delhomme at QB?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by DBroncos4life View Post
      So we can pencil you guys in for 4 to 6 wins then since that's what he is good for.
      I wonder how many of Romeo's 26 wins or 41 losses came against Manning

      Comment


      • Originally posted by KCStud View Post
        And you beat a team with Palko at QB for the rest of the game and our best players hurt. There's no glory in that.

        Trust me, we don't crow about beating the Chiefs....they're just a squashed bug on the windshield that is our season.

        We only bring up victories over your scrub franchise because you tout them as being a good franchise despite not playing in SB for 42 years (My God! Rocks don't live that long) and wanna point to 7-3 victories over us as proof of Chief dominance.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by errand View Post
          Trust me, we don't crow about beating the Chiefs....they're just a squashed bug on the windshield that is our season.

          We only bring up victories over your scrub franchise because you tout them as being a good franchise despite not playing in SB for 42 years (My God! Rocks don't live that long) and wanna point to 7-3 victories over us as proof of Chief dominance.
          I am glad KFCDud is keeping this thread alive so all of the iNTerNEts can see that KFC SUCKS!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by KCStud View Post
            How many trophies did you get in the first 37 years of your history again? Pick and choose brokebacksteven.
            The same number your franchise has won the past 42

            Comment


            • Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
              I never said anything about Fox being Awesome but since you brought it up didn't one of those years include a SB appearance he almost won with Jake Delhomme at QB?
              But lost...to Romeo!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by errand View Post
                The same number your franchise has won the past 42
                Exactly. So stop acting like you're the Steelers. You're not.

                Comment


                • Comment


                  • Originally posted by errand View Post
                    Trust me, we don't crow about beating the Chiefs....they're just a squashed bug on the windshield that is our season.

                    We only bring up victories over your scrub franchise because you tout them as being a good franchise despite not playing in SB for 42 years (My God! Rocks don't live that long) and wanna point to 7-3 victories over us as proof of Chief dominance.
                    We care more about beating the Raiders than you. In fact, a lot of KC fans like Tebow. We hated the Raiders and crybaby Rivers more than you guys.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                      You're sending me messages telling me to get off here and get a life, but yet you take the time to make a meme for me?

                      Pot meet kettle
                      Last edited by KCStud; 07-09-2012, 07:52 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by KCStud View Post
                        You're sending me messages telling me to get off here and get a life, but yet you take the time to make a meme for me?

                        Pot meet kettle
                        Meme generator app makes meme in seconds.

                        You've been in this thread for quite some time.

                        Your point was?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by KCStud View Post
                          We care more about beating the Raiders than you. In fact, a lot of KC fans like Tebow. We hated the Raiders and crybaby Rivers more than you guys.
                          Lol how many posts do you have on a raiders board?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DBroncos4life View Post
                            Lol how many posts do you have on a raiders board?
                            93,081,537!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by DBroncos4life View Post
                              Lol how many posts do you have on a raiders board?
                              0

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                                I wonder how many of Romeo's 26 wins or 41 losses came against Manning
                                Who the hell brags about a coach that has a .388 winning and that is helped by a .667 in the 3 games he coached this year.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X