X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ingame View Post

Haha, some drunk, also rumor has it Drew Lock is there celebrating/joke
    Of course Drew is there. We tried to tell that dork to keep away, but you can’t hold a superfan back.

Comment

• Why was this thread locked? Someone needs to check on Kaylore? Seems to be having a midlife crisis. Happy for KC, quit the LDS faith, turned left wing, started drinking beer then whisky.........

Comment

• Locking this ROF-worthy thread should = the loss of mod privileges, but glad to see it back either way. Make 'em win it back-to-back or go three-out-of-four at least. One title is not nearly enough to erase 50 years of suckage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

Since my first day here all I have ever done is expressed my reverence for your teams achievements.....and THIS is exactly why....When My team accomplishes something of value, I want it to have meaning......you won 3 of these damn trophies....PROPS! I've said I want my team to have a run like yours and beyond...it's historic what the Broncos got done from 1983 to 2015. When the plays needed to be made....your team...and your QB in particular was up to it more often than not.
          Thank you for saying this! Was going to post that you're my favorite Chefs poster on the Mane before the thread got locked. I can at least be happy for fans like you that the Chefs won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
            Locking this ROF-worthy thread should = the loss of mod privileges, but glad to see it back either way. Make 'em win it back-to-back or go three-out-of-four at least. One title is not nearly enough to erase 50 years of suckage.
            mods are without imperfection, their desire is law, their judgement beyond reproach.
            so glad one of them had a moment of clarity.
            When I first joined the mane I was encouraged to first post in the cheifs suck thread.
            so glad that sentament has prevailed.

Comment

• Calm down boys. You can breathe again. It’s back. And if it gets locked again, you still have 5 or 6 more threads in which to get your Chiefs fix.

Comment

• It was meant to be locked, as the thread starter requested it. Mosey on over to the new thread for all things Chefs suck.

The Chefs (still) suck.

Comment

Working...
                X