This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spdirty View Post
    Just kill the league. I’m done with football.
    Not sure if serious.... 🤨

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
      Congrats to the Chiefs, though that was a really gross way to win a title. Refs helped at every turn, and the 49ers choked hard. It’s still a title, but it smells a bit.
      🤣 Wow, just WOW.... That was a seriously TERRIBLE post on your part!

Comment

• Congrats on winning the SB. You could argue that you beat some subpar teams to get there, but you can't argue beating a 49ers team that was 15-4 going in. And as much as I like to joke about Andy, I'm glad he finally got that monkey off his back, he seems like a decent guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
          Hey Major props to the Chiefs on finally winning the SB exactly 50 years after they last went. I feel like we should lock this thread. They've earned it.
          Thanks Kaylore. You've always been tough, but pretty fair too. Good rivalry to say the least.

And I still think the world of Lock, but I guess I'm a bit biased..

Comment

• * year... NFL was terrible and Vinovich ref'd the Superbowl. Does it even count?

Comment

• Originally posted by Old No. 7 View Post

Yes we're aware that your QB ate fetuscicles every day of his existence until the NFL shut him down.

we would have won that super bowl if your mom was our qb

Comment

• Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
                * year... NFL was terrible and Vinovich ref'd the Superbowl. Does it even count?
                in a few years it will
                come out like it did with the astros and Lakers. This was a definite rigging. I mean mahomes should have had 3 interceptions (bounced off the hands) to add to his two fumbles. He’s a Munson and was bailed out by the refs and another Shanahan second half collapse.

I was hoping mahomes was a Munson and now I know it. I feel much better about the next ten years. If he was a winner on top of his talent it truly would have been a horrible era. He won’t ever win another championship. 5 turnovers is Peyton Manning playoff loser bad. Mahomes can’t be this lucky for ever.

most qb fumbles don’t go out of bounds or bounce right back to you. He played his worst game on the biggest stage. Makes me happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by OABB View Post

in a few years it will
                  come out like it did with the astros and Lakers. This was a definite rigging. I mean mahomes should have had 3 interceptions (bounced off the hands) to add to his two fumbles. He’s a Munson and was bailed out by the refs and another Shanahan second half collapse.

I was hoping mahomes was a Munson and now I know it. I feel much better about the next ten years. If he was a winner on top of his talent it truly would have been a horrible era. He won’t ever win another championship. 5 turnovers is Peyton Manning playoff loser bad. Mahomes can’t be this lucky for ever.
                  yeah... with his Dad starting next year for the Broncos, they will be fighting for WC at best every season now as well. I guess they got their NFL mandated Due. It was a tough murderer's row of amazing QBs they beat.

Comment

• Congrats to Chiefs fans. I didn't expect them to make the crucial stop with 5 minutes left in the 4th, but they stepped up when it mattered and the 49ers didn't.

My only hope now is that Chiefs fans will be more graceful in winning than they were as losers. Maybe popping a 50 year cherry will mellow them out.
                    Last edited by broncosjf; 02-03-2020, 08:12 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                      Hey Major props to the Chiefs on finally winning the SB exactly 50 years after they last went. I feel like we should lock this thread. They've earned it.
                      Thanks. You are probably my favorite person on here, just because you seem smart and love your team, but do not say stupid crap. I would probably post more on here, but some of my fellow Chiefs fans (and some of the Broncos fans on here) are quite embarrassing. That said, that is what you get when everyone is allowed to play in the sandbox.

I said in an earlier comment that I would not talk smack against the Broncos until we match your success, and I stand by that. I am incredibly happy this morning, and I am actually coming to Colorado on business this week, so I will miss the parade. I hope this is the first of many (still feel awesome about 2015 and the Royals), but I know success if often fleeting. If we get it again, I will go to the next parade.

As a mature Chiefs fan, I want to thank many of you for letting us come on here and talk. I look forward to the Broncos working out their ownership issues so that they can improve as a franchise. The games between us mean more when we are both good. I know you guys never cared about beating us that much when we were down, and the victories were the sweetest when you crushed our dreams when we were trying to be good (like in the 90's). Anyway, thanks Kaylore. You represent true sportsmanship. Peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosjf View Post
                        Congrats to Chiefs fans. I didn't expect them to make the crucial stop with 5 minutes left in the 4th, but they stepped up when it mattered and the 49ers didn't.

My only hope now is that Chiefs wins will be more graceful in winning than they were as losers. Maybe popping a 50 year cherry will mellow them out.
                        Thanks. Some of us are.

Edited to take out political references. Not needed here.

Comment

• Mahomes proves he’s not just a front runner . Never out of a game which is a great quality to have your QB. He’s their Elway for sure and our pain in the ass. I like that Drew has that something teammates like to follow .

Comment

• Thanks for the congrats, and I'm sorry about the salt earlier, guys.

A lot of guys here sound EXACTLY like a lot of Chiefs fans when Denver wins. In the end the fan bases are more alike than each would like to admit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Notorious View Post
                              Thanks for the congrats, and I'm sorry about the salt earlier, guys.

A lot of guys here sound EXACTLY like a lot of Chiefs fans when Denver wins. In the end the fan bases are more alike than each would like to admit.
                              We have more teeth and fewer birth defects from drugs, alcohol, and inbreeding, but otherwise you’re totally right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

We don’t have a HOF Qb nor a win against Chiefs for years, but otherwise you’re totally right.
                                fixed for accuracy.

Comment

Working...
                                X