This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Old No. 7 View Post

Face of the league gets the calls. That's something that if you reach in to the dim past, you just might be able to recall.
    Yeah this board only calls into question officiating when they lose or the team they’re rooting against loses. I suppose just like any other team message board in the league.

Comment

• Bunch of ****ing morons on this board.

This is just the beginning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Notorious View Post
        Bunch of ****ing morons on this board.

This is just the beginning.
        If the Chiefs can’t win at least three titles with Mahomes it will be a failure in my book.

Comment

• Just kill the league. I’m done with football.

Comment

• Oh stop with the refs things. Football players have 60 minutes to win a game. Yes there were non calls, there is in every game. You guys sound like the Chief fans, hell most fans after a loss. It's like blaming a kicker for missing the winning points. What were the 49ers doing for the rest of the game? Not running, not throwing to Kittles (my two biggest questions for them). The Chiefs took advantage and did what they were suppose to. Congrats guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shattuck View Post

If the Chiefs can’t win at least three titles with Mahomes it will be a failure in my book.
              We'll see. I don't count chickens until the eggs have hatched.

One is a good start. It's hard as **** to win SB's. I wanted to slap my friends that said they were just happy to be here. They don't realize it doesn't mean **** unless you win the hardware.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shattuck View Post

Yeah this board only calls into question officiating when they lose or the team they’re rooting against loses. I suppose just like any other team message board in the league.
                Frankly I'm surprised these Dorkos had the temerity to run this thread after the 4th( 5th? ) sweep and the AFCCG. But, donkey gonna' donkey.

Comment

We'll see. I don't count chickens until the eggs have hatched.

One is a good start. It's hard as **** to win SB's. I wanted to slap my friends that said they were just happy to be here. They don't realize it doesn't mean **** unless you win the hardware.
                  The hardest part is getting there. I don't see anything going on in the NFC right now to make me think KC shouldn't win every time they get the opportunity.

Comment

The hardest part is getting there. I don't see anything going on in the NFC right now to make me think KC shouldn't win every time they get the opportunity.
                    Perhaps, Chiefs had some major injuries during the season yet got 95% healthy at the right time for the playoffs. That doesn't happen often.

We all know they caught some major breaks to even get put in the position of having a bye. Nearly every SB winner has some luck to get there.

Comment

Perhaps, Chiefs had some major injuries during the season yet got 95% healthy at the right time for the playoffs. That doesn't happen often.

We all know they caught some major breaks to even get put in the position of having a bye. Nearly every SB winner has some luck to get there.
                      Brady definitely got some luck last year in the form of a wheezing Eric Berry and retard Fjord. He was so gassed he could barely throw, but Eric Berry said "hold my spirit and watch me work"!

Comment

Brady definitely got some luck last year in the form of a wheezing Eric Berry and retard Fjord. He was so gassed he could barely throw, but Eric Berry said "hold my spirit and watch me work"!
                        Don't forget the cheating.

Pats fan is sitting there, scratching their heads. "How did the Chiefs win the SB without filming their sideline and cutting out/listening in on their headsets?"

Comment

Don't forget the cheating.

Pats fan is sitting there, scratching their heads. "How did the Chiefs win the SB without filming their sideline and cutting out/listening in on their headsets?"

Absolutely. Sad that New England and Donkey will never experience the feeling of winning a championship fair, square, and clean.

Comment

Absolutely. Sad that New England and Donkey will never experience the feeling of winning a championship fair, square, and clean.
                            Holy ****, you’re stupid. Even if you want to dismiss the first two Bronco titles for what amounted to a mistake in paperwork, you are aware that we won a title in 2015 right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Holy ****, you’re stupid. Even if you want to dismiss the first two Bronco titles for what amounted to a mistake in paperwork, you are aware that we won a title in 2015 right?
                              Yes we're aware that your QB ate fetuscicles every day of his existence until the NFL shut him down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                                Congrats to the Chiefs, though that was a really gross way to win a title. Refs helped at every turn, and the 49ers choked hard. It’s still a title, but it smells a bit.
                                Gross way to win? By coming back in the 4th quarter and making big plays, and scoring 30+ on a defense that you’ve been hyping as great?

Imagine what you’d think of a performance in which a team put up 194 yards of total offense, got badly outgained, and benefited from less than half as many penalty yards. Oh wait....

Comment

Working...
                                X