Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats guys! 5 near turnovers by mahomes made my day but the chiefs deserved this

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
      Hey Major props to the Chiefs on finally winning the SB exactly 50 years after they last went. I feel like we should lock this thread. They've earned it.
      you are awesome kaylore

Comment

• the chiefs will always suck. have fun burning couches and flipping cop cars tonight!

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
          Congrats to the Chiefs, though that was a really gross way to win a title. Refs helped at every turn, and the 49ers choked hard. It’s still a title, but it smells a bit.
          Your tears are so delicious

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
            Hey Major props to the Chiefs on finally winning the SB exactly 50 years after they last went. I feel like we should lock this thread. They've earned it.
            I think the low t pills turned you gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom A Hawk View Post
              you are awesome kaylore
              Hey thanks, man! Really enjoy this. 50 years. It must feel good. I don't know how old you are but you never forget the first one. It's amazing and the ones after are fun, but not nearly as awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omnipicus View Post

Your tears are so delicious
                What kind of loser posts on a rival board right after his team wins a Super Bowl?

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

What kind of loser posts on a rival board right after his team wins a Super Bowl?
                  Yeah gotta say, the ceremony is still going, it's not even been an hour and you're over here? Find some friends, Omni. This place isn't worth it.

Comment

• Congrats to the Queefs! Your 1st SB!! Good job, guys!!

Comment

• Thank you. It feels great...

Comment

• What position did you play?

Comment

• Also want to give props to the refs. They did a great job in securing a chiefs victory too

Comment

• Originally posted by OABB View Post
                            Also want to give props to the refs. They did a great job in securing a chiefs victory too
                            Face of the league gets the calls. That's something that if you reach in to the dim past, you just might be able to recall.

Comment

• Damn, I know Von Miller wants to be a Chief more than anything in the world, but his surely his sucking lips have to tire at some point, right?

Comment

• PLENTY more titles where that came from. If you hated NE( and who didn't ), you're REALLY gonna' be sucking the persimmons juice every February for the next 15 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X