Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Chiefs suck

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Only the Cincinnati Bungles have a worse playoff winning percentage than the Chefs.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by OABB View Post

      Classic chiefs post. “We won more meaningless games [back in the 1960s] You guys only won more championships.” Lmaooo never change
      Fixed that for you a little bit.

      Comment


      • Chiefs won more meaningless AFL games back in the 60’s before most of us were alive.

        The Broncos have more wins than any other team since the merger except the Steelers, Cowboys, and Pats*.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Arkie View Post
          Chiefs won more meaningless AFL games back in the 60’s before most of us were alive.

          The Broncos have more wins than any other team since the merger except the Steelers, Cowboys, and Pats*.
          I was going to say in my lifetime that is not the case. I'm sure the Dolphins lead the Pat's all time head to head too.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

            I was going to say in my lifetime that is not the case. I'm sure the Dolphins lead the Pat's all time head to head too.
            The Dolphins are in 5th place since the merger, right behind the Broncos.

            AFL wins are like JV wins compared to NFL wins. That’s why I start at the merger.

            Comment


            • When the Chiefs win this....tommorrow, Denver is still going to have more AFC titles, more AFCG appearances and more super bowl wins and more playoff victories. You've earned your status. That's fine. We'll be 1 Lombardi closer to surpassing you. (yes, post your "Zero is here looking for validation!") ....you've set the bar high, We are going to clear it in a few years.

              Comment


              • Chiefs swaggin, and starting the dynasty

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
                  When the Chiefs win this....tommorrow, Denver is still going to have more AFC titles, more AFCG appearances and more super bowl wins and more playoff victories. You've earned your status. That's fine. We'll be 1 Lombardi closer to surpassing you. (yes, post your "Zero is here looking for validation!") ....you've set the bar high, We are going to clear it in a few years.
                  NFL will be dead in 50 years.

                  Comment


                  • Next year will be a bitch for the KC team.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Paladin View Post
                      Next year will be a bitch for the KC team.
                      Not really.

                      Comment


                      • Bronco fans are definitely not smart football fans. Durrrr Andy Reid can’t win a Super Bowl.

                        durrrr you should fire him.

                        Comment


                        • Congrats to the Chiefs, though that was a really gross way to win a title. Refs helped at every turn, and the 49ers choked hard. It’s still a title, but it smells a bit.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Omnipicus View Post
                            Bronco fans are definitely not smart football fans. Durrrr Andy Reid can’t win a Super Bowl.

                            durrrr you should fire him.

                            Turns out all he needed was to face an even bigger choke artist. That was the glaring hole in our theory all along it seems...

                            Comment


                            • Generally quite pleased for the Chiefs fans, good franchise who’ve had to wait a long time.

                              Congrats guys, it’s a great feeling and one that every true football fan deserves to feel at some point in their lives.

                              Comment


                              • Hey Major props to the Chiefs on finally winning the SB exactly 50 years after they last went. I feel like we should lock this thread. They've earned it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X