This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

No, you’re the one who can’t wrap his head around a simple fact like ten other teams could have drafted Mahomes, including the one you traded with to get to #10. Arguing that wasn’t luck is literally retarded, and by extension you are retarded. I mean seriously, you keep touting the guy as the GOAT, and yet can’t wrap your head around how lucky you were that all those other teams undervalued him. Go back to school and take some critical thinking classes or something.
    Maybe you could just attribute it to KC's front office being ahead of the curve.

10 is still pretty high. You're talking about bottom third of the league. A little luck sure, but moving up 17 spots to select Mahomes was just good scouting.

Comment

• Originally posted by ILuvBroncos View Post

Maybe you could just attribute it to KC's front office being ahead of the curve.

10 is still pretty high. You're talking about bottom third of the league. A little luck sure, but moving up 17 spots to select Mahomes was just good scouting.
      So you agree that luck was involved. Glad we could clear that up. I feel like I just lost a few IQ points throughout this idiotic discussion. Thanks for that.

Comment

So you agree that luck was involved. Glad we could clear that up. I feel like I just lost a few IQ points throughout this idiotic discussion. Thanks for that.
        You make it seem like it was an Aaron Rodgers situation where he fell to the 25thish spot and landed in our lap.

That's not what happened. We liked him more than anyone and traded up to get him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ILuvBroncos View Post

You make it seem like it was an Aaron Rodgers situation where he fell to the 25thish spot and landed in our lap.

That's not what happened. We liked him more than anyone and traded up to get him.
          Luck is luck. Only Chief fans think their team’s success doesn’t take some luck. Bunch of dumbasses...

Comment

Luck is luck. Only Chief fans think their team’s success doesn’t take some luck. Bunch of dumbasses...
            But you do admit superior scouting, yes?

Comment

No, you’re the one who can’t wrap his head around a simple fact like ten other teams could have drafted Mahomes, including the one you traded with to get to #10. Arguing that wasn’t luck is literally retarded, and by extension you are retarded. I mean seriously, you keep touting the guy as the GOAT, and yet can’t wrap your head around how lucky you were that all those other teams undervalued him. Go back to school and take some critical thinking classes or something.
              Speaking of retardation, I literally just said that there was a little luck involved (just nowhere close to the luck involved in Elway and Manning falling into your lap).

Can you not read or just not comprehend what you’re reading?

And once again...if the Chiefs had needed to trade higher than 10, they likely would have offered whatever it took. Their info strongly indicated that it wasn’t necessary.

Regardless, to argue that it was unthinkable for a player who many had graded as the 3rd or 4th QB to not be taken in the top 9 is pretty stupid. But you’re pretty good at making stupid arguments.

“You’re so lucky that those GMs couldn’t see the future!”

Comment

• Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                Rocky Mountain Oyster must still be a teen. You will learn as you grow up that if you really believe in yourself (or your team), you don’t need to try to convince others or seek their approval in a “Chief’s Suck” thread.

You are not content unless everybody in this thread says “oh, my bad. The Chiefs don’t really suck.”

Good luck with that.
                It’s pretty obvious that he’s not yet legal drinking age (and probably still a virgin?), or else he’d be a lot less uptight. 🤣

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
                  1. Cleveland, needing a QB, opts to go with consensus best player in draft, Myles Garrett.
                  2. Chicago, traded up from 3 to 2, to draft Mitch Trubisky...who alot of teams had as 1st QB in this draft. Bad eval by Ryan Pace, Chicago GM.
                  3. San Francisco, having dropped one spot, and needing a QB themselves (no Jimmy G yet) opted for Stanford DE Solomon Thomas.
                  4. Jacksonville, with Blake Bortals still in fold, they opted for RB, Leonard Fournette.
                  5. Tennessee, with Mariotta still considered the undisputed starter, they drafted WR, Corey Davis
                  6. NY Jets, They had taken QB Christian Hackenberg, in round 2 in 2016 and still wanted to see what they had, so they took S Jamal Adams.
                  7. San Diego, had Rivers entrenched at QB. Took WR Mike Williams
                  8. Carolina, had Cam Newton entrenched at QB. Took RB Christian McCaffrey
                  9. Cincinnatti. Had Andy Dalton entrenched at QB, took WR John Ross.

10. Buffalo. trades pick to KC. Buffalo moves back to 27 and picks up a 3rd and a 2018 first.
                  Pretty wild reviewing that list. Several of those teams could use a QB right now. You’re absolutely right, KC was extremely lucky to land Mahomes drafting where they were.

What also gets lost in these discussions is how much Elway potentially saved you guys from yourselves. You guys were hard after Paxton Lynch too before Elway swooped in and traded up to get him. Drafting Paxton Lynch with Smith also still on the roster = no Mahomes. So, you’re welcome. You guys should send Elway a ring and a thank you card if you manage to win on Sunday. 😉

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

Pretty wild reviewing that list. Several of those teams could use a QB right now. You’re absolutely right, KC was extremely lucky to land Mahomes drafting where they were.

What also gets lost in these discussions is how much Elway potentially saved you guys from yourselves. You guys were hard after Paxton Lynch too before Elway swooped in and traded up to get him. Drafting Paxton Lynch with Smith also still on the roster = no Mahomes. So, you’re welcome. You guys should send Elway a ring and a thank you card if you manage to win on Sunday. 😉
                    Yes, thankfully Elway did that. I remember I was pissed. Not because I thought anything of Lynch. I didn’t have an opinion on him, but I was sure that Denver was just going to go from Manning and ease right on into having yet another “franchise” QB while KC kept spinning its wheels with retreads.

Comment

• Super surprised that reek hasn't gone and pulled a Stanley Wilson yet and gone on an abuse rager yet.

Maybe mnhHommeeses is keeping him locked up because he knows he isn't going to get another WC cakewalk into another SB facing weak teams like Houston and the powerhouse Titans every year.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                        Super surprised that reek hasn't gone and pulled a Stanley Wilson yet and gone on an abuse rager yet.

Maybe mnhHommeeses is keeping him locked up because he knows he isn't going to get another WC cakewalk into another SB facing weak teams like Houston and the powerhouse Titans every year.
                        Nah...he knows that he has a lot more one seeds and Lamar Hunt trophies in his future.

Comment

• What really sucks is Denver's record vs the Chiefs.

Denver has NEVER had the series lead despite their self-proclaimed superiority and is currently on another multi-season losing streak.

Living rent-free for years on the main forum on the mange a self-proclaimed Denver bogeyman, Chiefs own you.

Comment

• Denver Broncos Playoff Record 23-19 w/ 8 Lamar Hunt Trophies and 3 Lombardi Trophies.

KC playoff record 12-19 w/ 1 Lamar Hunt Trophy and one pre-SB championship. (Includes 3 Mahomes wins, before which KC had single digits on post season victories)

KC needs 11 playoff wins, 7 Lamar Hunts, 2-3SBs (depends on if you mercy them the 69 season as having a SB victory) with no losses to catch up to the Broncos.

KC needs to not suck for years just to get out of the hole that their 50 years of suck put them deep inside.
                            Last edited by Old Coyote; 02-02-2020, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 38yrsfan View Post
                              What really sucks is Denver's record vs the Chiefs.

Denver has NEVER had the series lead despite their self-proclaimed superiority and is currently on another multi-season losing streak.

Living rent-free for years on the main forum on the mange a self-proclaimed Denver bogeyman, Chiefs own you.
                              Classic chiefs post. “We won more meaningless games. You guys only won more championships.” Lmaooo never change

Comment

• Had my wives sisters son, an 18 year old, into Wicca, put a hex on the chiefs today. So no Superbowl for the Camaros

Good Game.

Comment

Working...
                                X