This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
    Itโ€™s really hilarious how Zero thinks we actually read his long-ass posts about the Chiefs...
    It will be even funnier when I post even more once KC wins the super bowl and I think you are actually reading it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

It will be even funnier when I post even more once KC wins the super bowl and I think you are actually reading it.
      I mean it's clear you think we're reading them, since you keep posting them. That's what makes it funny.

Comment

I mean it's clear you think we're reading them, since you keep posting them. That's what makes it funny.
        what makes it funny is that you are obviously reading them...since you seem obligated to reply...you guys are fun

Comment

Know what else is funny? Even if people are reading your posts, that equals about 3 people reading them.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

Know what else is funny? Even if people are reading your posts, that equals about 3 people reading them.
            You, Zero himself, and Bob. Yep.... 3 Sounds about right.

Comment

• If we win, this will be a fun thread to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by WakeUpCall View Post
                If we win, this will be a fun thread to watch.
                IF

What confidence.

kFc will always suck. It only took you guys 50 years to get back, it was going to happen eventually. Even the Lions and Browns will eventually get a SB win.

The only way the 49ers stay in the game is if they get pressure to mmHommeeess.

The Titan's played them exactly how I said they should in the 1st quarter of their game.

Needed to send CB blitz's, needed to drop odd guys into zones to confuse Pat, needed to control clock. They needed to use Mariotta in exotic run formations so the kFc D couldn't key on one guy. The problem they had was that up 17-7 they handed off to Henry trying to impose their will instead of staying with exotic runs and were forced into a quick 3 and out that turned the whole tide of the game.

If 49ers don't bring pressure and they can't run the ball kFc might end up breaking the biggest scoring differential in SB history. I wouldn't mind seeing that happen to the 49ers but I like Shanny and hope his son can keep this an exciting game. We are over due for an old fashioned SB blowout though.

I just hope all the trolls can act with some decorum as they flood over here taking their victory laps. I waited until a year or 2 after we won our last SB before joining the chef planet.

Comment

• Originally posted by WakeUpCall View Post
                  If we win, this will be a fun thread to watch.

hun, itโ€™s going to be fun either way. But if you guys lose, itโ€™s going to be AMAZING

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosteven View Post

IF

What confidence.

kFc will always suck. It only took you guys 50 years to get back, it was going to happen eventually. Even the Lions and Browns will eventually get a SB win.

The only way the 49ers stay in the game is if they get pressure to mmHommeeess.

The Titan's played them exactly how I said they should in the 1st quarter of their game.

Needed to send CB blitz's, needed to drop odd guys into zones to confuse Pat, needed to control clock. They needed to use Mariotta in exotic run formations so the kFc D couldn't key on one guy. The problem they had was that up 17-7 they handed off to Henry trying to impose their will instead of staying with exotic runs and were forced into a quick 3 and out that turned the whole tide of the game.

If 49ers don't bring pressure and they can't run the ball kFc might end up breaking the biggest scoring differential in SB history. I wouldn't mind seeing that happen to the 49ers but I like Shanny and hope his son can keep this an exciting game. We are over due for an old fashioned SB blowout though.

I just hope all the trolls can act with some decorum as they flood over here taking their victory laps. I waited until a year or 2 after we won our last SB before joining the chef planet.
                    Not a chance. Seeking validation from Broncos fans on an internet message board is all that many of them have going on in their lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

Not a chance. Seeking validation from Broncos fans on an internet message board is all that many of them have going on in their lives.
                      The hilarious thing about these comments is that the opposite is true. Donkey fans are constantly seeking validation. "Don't forget us! Don't you know what we did?! The past is what really matters.....isn't...it?"

Comment

The hilarious thing about these comments is that the opposite is true. Donkey fans are constantly seeking validation. "Don't forget us! Don't you know what we did?! The past is what really matters.....isn't...it?"
                        Says the retarded chief fan posting on a broncos board.

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post

Says the retarded chief fan posting on a broncos board.
                          Several Broncos fans post consistently on the Chiefs board. Many Patriots fans. I've never accused any of them of "seeking validation."

But I know it's difficult for you buffoons to understand that there are other reasons for people to post on message boards.

Comment

Several Broncos fans post consistently on the Chiefs board. Many Patriots fans. I've never accused any of them of "seeking validation."

But I know it's difficult for you buffoons to understand that there are other reasons for people to post on message boards.
                            Do they post in a <team> sucks thread constantly trying to persuade the locals that the team doesn't actually suck?

On the few occasions I'm on another team's board to talk about football I certainly wouldn't bother with a Broncos suck thread...

But then I don't need rival fans' validation to feel good about the Broncos overall success as an organization.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosjf View Post

Do they post in a <team> sucks thread constantly trying to persuade the locals that the team doesn't actually suck?

On the few occasions I'm on another team's board to talk about football I certainly wouldn't bother with a Broncos suck thread...

But then I don't need rival fans' validation to feel good about the Broncos overall success as an organization.
                              Reach all you like. We all know which of our franchises currently sucks. No debate necessary.

As a Royals fan, it's nice to reminisce and think about the teams' "overall success as an organization." However, it's a lot more fun to be a Chiefs fan these days. And, I would imagine, for the foreseeable future.

This is how rational people view Denver and KC.

Comment

Reach all you like. We all know which of our franchises currently sucks. No debate necessary.

As a Royals fan, it's nice to reminisce and think about the teams' "overall success as an organization." However, it's a lot more fun to be a Chiefs fan these days. And, I would imagine, for the foreseeable future.

This is how rational people view Denver and KC.
                                No, rational people understand that there are ups and downs in professional sports, and they appreciate the big picture. In the big picture the Broncos have established a decades long culture of winning while the Chiefs spent 50 years embarrassing themselves in the postseason, when they could even get there.

Rational people who root for successful teams don't mind when their rival teams are strong because it makes the games more interesting. Welcome back to the table. The West will be more fun with at least 2 competitive teams, and even if the Chiefs have an edge for the moment, it will make the wins against them even better.

Either way, you can rest assured that I'm not the only Broncos fan who doesn't care even a little bit what you think about the Broncos. We are indisputably the alpha dog in this division over the long term, even if you have a current advantage, and we don't need you to acknowledge that or accept it to make ourselves feel better. I do understand, though, why you are seeking our approval. It's natural for subordinates to seek validation from superiors.

Comment

Working...
                                X