Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Chiefs suck

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Black96WS6 View Post
    I just hope it's a good game 2 Sunday's from now. I'd prefer it not to be a blow out EITHER way and have it come down to the last minute or so. The last few games have been over by halftime.
    I hope you're talking about this season's playoff games and not the last few Super Bowl games. The last Super Bowl that was over at half time was 48...

    Comment


    • Yep last few PLAYOFF games lol. Not the SB

      Comment


      • Hey guys.

        We definitely don't suck anymore.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
          Hey guys.

          We definitely don't suck anymore.
          Your need for validation from Bronco fans on a Bronco's board is pathetic.

          Comment


          • We'll see! No one remembers the SB losers. =)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
              Hey guys.

              We definitely don't suck anymore.

              Nope. You still suck. Your team winning just means you suck even when winning.

              But we'll give you a "don't completely suck" status.
              Trailer Mahomes is pretty good.

              Y'all don't know-how to act like champions, that's for sure.


              RIP to the KC Fans that lost their lives the other night:

              https://www.kmbc.com/article/viewer-...-club/30594498

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
                Hey guys.

                We definitely don't suck anymore.
                Not so fast. Still plenty of time for them to Chiefs it all up. If you wait to brag until you've actually done something you don't end up having to eat crow with egg all over your face.

                I'll be looking forward to which excuses you select if they end up losing this in the most heartbreaking way possible. Maybe I'll make a bingo card...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by broncosjf View Post

                  Not so fast. Still plenty of time for them to Chiefs it all up. If you wait to brag until you've actually done something you don't end up having to eat crow with egg all over your face.

                  I'll be looking forward to which excuses you select if they end up losing this in the most heartbreaking way possible. Maybe I'll make a bingo card...
                  So the Broncos sucked until 1997? Would you agree?

                  And they’ve only not sucked in three seasons out of 60, yes?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

                    So the Broncos sucked until 1997? Would you agree?

                    And they’ve only not sucked in three seasons out of 60, yes?
                    They've only had 3 successful seasons out of 60, but the sucking that is generally referred to in this thread is organizational. Nobody wins every Super Bowl, but elite franchises put themselves into competition for it regularly. The Broncos playoff record demonstrates that they are in the top tier of the league's teams.

                    Many KC fans consider the Chiefs an elite organization despite a poor playoff record, both in losing playoff games and in actually even qualifying for the playoffs. By the metric of being competitive in the postseason, the Chiefs are among the bottom of the league. This in itself isn't actually a problem; somebody has to be at the bottom. What is objectionable is how many Chiefs fans seem to strut as though they're a top tier team despite the obvious facts to the contrary.

                    The Chiefs have become more competitive, but they aren't going to take themselves out of the bottom tier until they a) win a championship in the modern era, and b) demonstrate sustained post season success. That doesn't mean they need to win the 15 consecutive Super Bowls some of your morons seem to expect, but they need to consistently be a factor in the deep post season and win a few along the way to be elevated.


                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by broncosjf View Post

                      They've only had 3 successful seasons out of 60, but the sucking that is generally referred to in this thread is organizational. Nobody wins every Super Bowl, but elite franchises put themselves into competition for it regularly. The Broncos playoff record demonstrates that they are in the top tier of the league's teams.

                      Many KC fans consider the Chiefs an elite organization despite a poor playoff record, both in losing playoff games and in actually even qualifying for the playoffs. By the metric of being competitive in the postseason, the Chiefs are among the bottom of the league. This in itself isn't actually a problem; somebody has to be at the bottom. What is objectionable is how many Chiefs fans seem to strut as though they're a top tier team despite the obvious facts to the contrary.

                      The Chiefs have become more competitive, but they aren't going to take themselves out of the bottom tier until they a) win a championship in the modern era, and b) demonstrate sustained post season success. That doesn't mean they need to win the 15 consecutive Super Bowls some of your morons seem to expect, but they need to consistently be a factor in the deep post season and win a few along the way to be elevated.

                      "Elite organization" and "elite franchise history" are two very different things. They have an elite organization at the moment. They need to do some work to boost their franchise's playoff history.

                      If KC is a bottom tier franchise, then Denver certainly isn't top tier. What a pile of homerism. The top tier would consist of Pittsburgh, Green Bay, NE, Dallas and SF. Then a big drop-off.

                      Denver doesn't measure up to those franchises in any way. Not in the playoffs, regular season, consistency, nothing.


                      Comment


                      • Over/Under on Super Bowls appearances for Mahomes 4.5? I'm taking the over.

                        Super Bowl wins who knows.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

                          "Elite organization" and "elite franchise history" are two very different things. They have an elite organization at the moment. They need to do some work to boost their franchise's playoff history.

                          If KC is a bottom tier franchise, then Denver certainly isn't top tier. What a pile of homerism. The top tier would consist of Pittsburgh, Green Bay, NE, Dallas and SF. Then a big drop-off.

                          Denver doesn't measure up to those franchises in any way. Not in the playoffs, regular season, consistency, nothing.

                          The thing you're missing is the great franchises maintain momentum through a quick wave of a great draft or two and carry it through the first real paydays for elite players.

                          Once Mahomes is making 40 mil a year, and you're still playing in conference chippers, you can start to be in the long-term conversation with the elite franchises. Which I definitely wouldn't put us in at this point either.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
                            Hey guys.

                            We definitely don't suck anymore.

                            Is the Super Bowl patch velcroed on just in case

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

                              "Elite organization" and "elite franchise history" are two very different things. They have an elite organization at the moment. They need to do some work to boost their franchise's playoff history.

                              If KC is a bottom tier franchise, then Denver certainly isn't top tier. What a pile of homerism. The top tier would consist of Pittsburgh, Green Bay, NE, Dallas and SF. Then a big drop-off.

                              Denver doesn't measure up to those franchises in any way. Not in the playoffs, regular season, consistency, nothing.


                              Well, the packers, steelers, niners and were in existence a lot longer than then Broncos . Broncos were started in 1960, those other teams it was like the 40s. The broncos didnt join the NFL until 1970. So with all their success in such a short period of time, you could argue they are in the same tier as those franchises.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

                                "Elite organization" and "elite franchise history" are two very different things. They have an elite organization at the moment. They need to do some work to boost their franchise's playoff history.

                                If KC is a bottom tier franchise, then Denver certainly isn't top tier. What a pile of homerism. The top tier would consist of Pittsburgh, Green Bay, NE, Dallas and SF. Then a big drop-off.

                                Denver doesn't measure up to those franchises in any way. Not in the playoffs, regular season, consistency, nothing.

                                In the past thirty years only the Patriots have won more titles than the Broncos, so once again you have exposed yourself as a moron.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X