This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

have the 9ers faced a QB quite like mahiomes ?
    I do believe attacking mahomes is the key to a successful defense against the cheifs.
    9ers are something like top 5 in pressures but bottom 5 in blitz percentage. They get after it without getting cute.

It's Mahomes who should be presented with some things he hasn't seen in awhile.

Comment

have the 9ers faced a QB quite like mahiomes ?
      I do believe attacking mahomes is the key to a successful defense against the cheifs.
      Russell Wilson is better than Mahomes. He doesn’t have the same level of talent around him though, and he doesn’t have Reid scheming guys open for him. That’s the real danger to the 49ers, not Mahomes alone but Mahomes + all those weapons + Reid’s scheme.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Russell Wilson is better than Mahomes. He doesn’t have the same level of talent around him though, and he doesn’t have Reid scheming guys open for him. That’s the real danger to the 49ers, not Mahomes alone but Mahomes + all those weapons + Reid’s scheme.
        Yup. Mahomes is obviously great in his own right, but Hill is the straw that stirs the drink for KC. Just look at how badly they got shut down last year when Beli totally took him away in the 1st half. Exchange Mahomes’ receivers for Rodgers’ and the Chefs aren’t playing in the SB.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

9ers are something like top 5 in pressures but bottom 5 in blitz percentage. They get after it without getting cute.

It's Mahomes who should be presented with some things he hasn't seen in awhile.
          Pressures doesnt get it done vs Mahomes. You need to sack him and keep him in the pocket vs pressuring him into off schedule crap. That is why Wilson has had pretty good success against the 9ers this year. That front 4 needs to get home and get him on the ground or they dont have much of a shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Pressures doesnt get it done vs Mahomes. You need to sack him and keep him in the pocket vs pressuring him into off schedule crap. That is why Wilson has had pretty good success against the 9ers this year. That front 4 needs to get home and get him on the ground or they dont have much of a shot.
            I don't see anything too special about RW's numbers against the 9ers. Definitely below average for him in both games.

As for the rest, I think collapsing the pocket is key. Not going to have much success trying to hit him from one side or the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

I don't see anything too special about RW's numbers against the 9ers. Definitely below average for him in both games.

As for the rest, I think collapsing the pocket is key. Not going to have much success trying to hit him from one side or the other.
              He will just retreat backwards then to the side on you. Wilson played well and should have won both games against the Niners defense.and dropped them to the WC round. I never said he had a great boxscore day against them, I said he had success which he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

mahomes is at his best,like russell when he goes off script.
                BOTH would be detter off if they had coaches willing to design offenses that accentuated the running talents of their QBs, instead of ad-lib momwnts being their best plays of every game.

Comment

BOTH would be detter off if they had coaches willing to design offenses that accentuated the running talents of their QBs, instead of ad-lib momwnts being their best plays of every game.
                  No they wouldn't. JC quit spewing that crap. If it was all about running QBs like Tebow, Tommy Frazier, Vince Young, the white Nebraska QB I am drawing blank on. QB is about throwing and you want to minimize the hits on them so they don't sink the whole ship.

Comment

I can see why everyone is sick of your schtick.

Mahomes's running ability is being perfectly utilized. If they were running a bunch of designed runs, teams would adjust and shut them down fairly easily. He isn't Vick or Lamar Jackson. Not even close. He's a fairly average runner. It works for a nice gain at times ONLY because the defense is focused on covering the receivers.

Not to mention he isn't far removed from the knee injury.

Talking out of your ass again.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

I can see why everyone is sick of your schtick.

Mahomes's running ability is being perfectly utilized. If they were running a bunch of designed runs, teams would adjust and shut them down fairly easily. He isn't Vick or Lamar Jackson. Not even close. He's a fairly average runner. It works for a nice gain at times ONLY because the defense is focused on covering the receivers.

Not to mention he isn't far removed from the knee injury.

Talking out of your ass again.
                      when he runs 15 times on SB sunday what is going tobe your response!
                      tired of my schtick ?
                      ok mr.kettle, or are you mr. pot ?

Comment

• mahomes will have 8 rush attempts in the first half !

Comment

• I just hope it's a good game 2 Sunday's from now. I'd prefer it not to be a blow out EITHER way and have it come down to the last minute or so. The last few games have been over by halftime.

Comment

mahomes will have 8 rush attempts in the first half !
                            No Mahoomes will scramble 8 times because Of the pass rush. I have yet to see a designed run for Pat

Comment

• Y'all really need to find a better way to celebrate.

http://kshb.com/news/crime/police-in...n-independence

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X