This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

They will have many opportunities unfortunately.
    They will, but this is the best chance to win a title they’ve ever had and maybe ever will have. Miami helped them avoid having to play the Titans in the Wild Card Round, then likely at New England and at Baltimore. They’ve also been extremely fortunate injury-wise. Somehow Watkins and Honey Badger haven’t gotten injured yet, and just about everyone else is healthy. Meanwhile the Niners likely just lost Coleman and Bosa got banged up too.

And with Lock and the Broncos on the upswing, the AFC West won’t be the cakewalk for them that it’s been in future years. Plus they’ll have to be opening the piggy bank for Mahomes and others pretty soon. Bottom line: nothing is guaranteed from year to year, and it’s all laid out for them remarkably well this year to potentially exorcise their playoff demons.

A lot is on the line for Reid especially, historically. Win, and he’s cemented as a HOFer and all-time great coach. Lose, and he’s still in the Marty/Norv Turner/John Fox 2.0 category.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

And with Lock and the Broncos on the upswing, the AFC West won’t be the cakewalk for them that it’s been in future years.

Comment

• Just may be their year...

Click image for larger version

Name:	82598238_3060382624008405_5934519787928420352_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ohc=o3lbEJtLZnIAX9l5cQH&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=d9246de820255c5b4d9e992d94dd2b84&oe=5E98DB18.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	2559879

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

This guy is just so desperate to have the Broncos just stop being the Broncos. It’s funny really.

Comment

• There are a lot of chef fans I am happy for. That said kFc will always suck.

Fat Andy finally outlasted Manning and Brady hitting the age wall to make it this far. Didn't hurt that the other great QB in the AFC retired right before the start of the season and the 1 seed choked. Beating 2 teams in the playoffs that the Broncos blew out in the RS wasn't a huge shocker.

For me the next 2 weeks were the best, everyone had to talk about how great your team is, winning it is even better but you can't take away those 2 weeks prior to the SB.

You guys have to sweat out reek pulling a Stanley Wilson or Eugene Robinson (abuse wise) for the next 2 weeks. Good luck with that.

This 49er team is essentially the Denver Broncos West. John Lynch, Shanny Jr, Emanuel Sanders. They run the exact same scheme as we do only better.

Enjoy and welcome to the club, at least in your lifetime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

This guy is just so desperate to have the Broncos just stop being the Broncos. It’s funny really.
              Oh no. no...please continue being the Broncos.

Comment

• Again....
                KC Playoff Record:
                12-19 with One Lamar Hunt Trophy and one iffy Lombardi.

Denver Playoff Record:
                23-19 with 8 Lamar Hunt Trophies and 3 Lombardi Trophies.

KC needs 11 more playoff wins 7 more Lamar Hunts 2 SB victories and no more chokes to catch up.

Comment

• Mahomes has not faced a pass rush like the 49ers will deliver in the SB.

Comment

Congrats to Gary, Cindy, and all the “good” Chef fans out there!!! 😀* Hopefully some of you guys can make the trip to Miami. It will be an expensive ticket, particularly if the Packers wind up on the other side, but well worth it for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. There’s really nothing like watching your team play in the Super Bowl in person.

(*The rest of you trolls can all suck it. You know who you are. 😉)
                    Thank you. I rarely post, and when I have it is to remind all you good Bronco fans that not all of us Chiefs fans are crazy, ha ha. As a lifetime Kansan with Missouri and Arkansas blood, I mainly come on here to read your insults about meth and trailer parks-you all are pretty funny! I am still processing this as a lifetime fan, and wish I could go to Miami. I got to go two weeks ago to the Chiefs/Texans game, and my son came down and went to the AFC Championship game. Dave Ramsey would not let me join him, ha ha. That said, it was like a dream come true to watch. I was 5 years old when the Chiefs last were in the SB. I hope we can take care of business, but either way, it is a great step towards equaling things out with your franchise's history by appearing in our 3rd. Hopefully we can go to many more, and then, and only then, will I ever come on here and say we are better than you. In the meantime, I get to experience what you all have experienced so many times already, and I know the real fans take pleasure in having others experience it, even if it is us, your almost worst rivals*. So thanks again.

*everyone on planet Earth can agree, including us and Broncos fans, that the Raiders suck balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

Definitely ring of fame material. First ballot.

Would just feel hollow keeping it going if they finish the job. Now if they **** the bed... or lose with a Reidian 8 minute drive with 10 minutes to go down multiple scores... right back where we started.
                      I agree with this sentiment. If we win or are competitive, I can see the reasons otherwise (although if I were a Broncos fan, I would keep it up just for the fun!). However, if we crap our pants the way we have in the playoffs like before the last two years, I fully expect to see this place explode with all the good stuff-the insults, the quotes, and of course, the grills.

Comment

Congrats to Gary, Cindy, and all the “good” Chef fans out there!!! 😀* Hopefully some of you guys can make the trip to Miami. It will be an expensive ticket, particularly if the Packers wind up on the other side, but well worth it for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. There’s really nothing like watching your team play in the Super Bowl in person.

(*The rest of you trolls can all suck it. You know who you are. 😉)
                        Well worth it. And an amazing feeling when you win.

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post
                          Mahoomes is God. Just keep him healthy
                          his contract would even be an issue with how the cap goes up every year.
                          No his contract won't be an issue despite the wishful thinking around here. I swear people paid no attention during the Manning ERA here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

He does that because of Mahomes. He is a great QB. But great QB's don't always win. The Chiefs have improved their defense, mainly the secondary, but enough to win the SB? I do believe SF has the better defense, so we'll see if it was enough by KC. I have seen the saying, great offenses win games, great defenses win championships, play out in the SB.

Tyreek does not deserve a SB victory, let alone play in the SB.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                              There are a lot of chef fans I am happy for. That said kFc will always suck.

Fat Andy finally outlasted Manning and Brady hitting the age wall to make it this far. Didn't hurt that the other great QB in the AFC retired right before the start of the season and the 1 seed choked. Beating 2 teams in the playoffs that the Broncos blew out in the RS wasn't a huge shocker.

For me the next 2 weeks were the best, everyone had to talk about how great your team is, winning it is even better but you can't take away those 2 weeks prior to the SB.

You guys have to sweat out reek pulling a Stanley Wilson or Eugene Robinson (abuse wise) for the next 2 weeks. Good luck with that.

This 49er team is essentially the Denver Broncos West. John Lynch, Shanny Jr, Emanuel Sanders. They run the exact same scheme as we do only better.

Enjoy and welcome to the club, at least in your lifetime.
                              3rd time in my life time 1...4...54
                              50 years between 4 and 54 is the killer

Comment

• Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
                                Mahomes has not faced a pass rush like the 49ers will deliver in the SB.
                                have the 9ers faced a QB quite like mahiomes ?
                                I do believe attacking mahomes is the key to a successful defense against the cheifs.

Comment

Working...
                                X