Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Chiefs suck

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
    Yeah that run by Mahomes pretty much sums up the Titans’ day. What the **** was that?
    i knew the game was over right there.

    They were like afraid to tackle the guy.

    Comment


    • Denver will need to add some speed on defense to stop those end runs by the Chiefs.

      Comment


      • Go 49ers F the Chefs

        Comment


        • Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

          Miami itself is expensive enough. I got suckered into the 2 for 1 beers on South Beach once. Beers were 25 bucks so 2 for 25 bucks. Lol
          Yeah that’s pretty rough, lol.

          Comment


          • Poor Bears fans. Trading up with the team now in the Super Bowl and passing on Mahomes and Watson.

            oh and the picks the Bears gave up on that trade ended up being used to pick Fred Warner and Alvin Kamara.

            this will go down as one of the worst personnel moves ever

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Omnipicus View Post
              Poor Bears fans. Trading up with the team now in the Super Bowl and passing on Mahomes and Watson.

              oh and the picks the Bears gave up on that trade ended up being used to pick Fred Warner and Alvin Kamara.

              this will go down as one of the worst personnel moves ever
              Click image for larger version

Name:	patrick-mahomes-bears-jersey-pj-768x384.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	2559674

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Omnipicus View Post
                Poor Bears fans. Trading up with the team now in the Super Bowl and passing on Mahomes and Watson.

                oh and the picks the Bears gave up on that trade ended up being used to pick Fred Warner and Alvin Kamara.

                this will go down as one of the worst personnel moves ever
                The Bears cut Mostert too, three times actually before he landed with the 49ers. Ouch.

                Comment


                • Thread had a good 8 year run. Is this it? Or is a Lombardi required?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                    Thread had a good 8 year run. Is this it? Or is a Lombardi required?
                    This thread is great no matter what. A Super Bowl loss will make it even better.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by OABB View Post

                      This thread is great no matter what. A Super Bowl loss will make it even better.
                      Definitely ring of fame material. First ballot.

                      Would just feel hollow keeping it going if they finish the job. Now if they **** the bed... or lose with a Reidian 8 minute drive with 10 minutes to go down multiple scores... right back where we started.

                      Comment


                      • I’d argue that they not only need to beat the 49ers but win back-to-back Lombardis like we did in 1997-1998 for us to retire this thread for good. Gonna need more than one Lombardi to erase 50 years of futility.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                          Thread had a good 8 year run. Is this it? Or is a Lombardi required?
                          Lombardi required.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

                            Lombardi required.
                            To be fair, the thread title isn't specific to the football field. They can suck in some fashion for perpetuity.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by 2KBack View Post

                              To be fair, the thread title isn't specific to the football field. They can suck in some fashion for perpetuity.
                              I’m okay with giving them their due if they win a title.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

                                I’m okay with giving them their due if they win a title.
                                They will have many opportunities unfortunately.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X