X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else believes Andy Reid thinks Mozart is spelled:
    "Moe's Art"?

Comment

• Congrats to Gary, Cindy, and all the “good” Chef fans out there!!! 😀* Hopefully some of you guys can make the trip to Miami. It will be an expensive ticket, particularly if the Packers wind up on the other side, but well worth it for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. There’s really nothing like watching your team play in the Super Bowl in person.

(*The rest of you trolls can all suck it. You know who you are. 😉)

Comment

• Mahoomes is God. Just keep him healthy
        his contract would even be an issue with how the cap goes up every year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
          Congrats to Gary, Cindy, and all the “good” Chef fans out there!!! 😀* Hopefully some of you guys can make the trip to Miami. It will be an expensive ticket, particularly if the Packers wind up on the other side, but well worth it for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. There’s really nothing like watching your team play in the Super Bowl in person.

I actually think the tickets will be more money if Niners get in. Their fans will spend stupid money on it and a lot of them have insane amount of money.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

I actually think the tickets will be more money if Niners get in. Their fans will spend stupid money on it and a lot of them have insane amount of money.
            That’s definitely true - although I was thinking about how the Packers have more of a national following than the Niners, so it’s probably a wash. It will be an expensive ticket regardless, with KC having made it for the first time in many people’s lifetimes. Lots of trailers and fishing gear will be sold. 😉

Comment

That’s definitely true - although I was thinking about how the Packers have more of a national following than the Niners, so it’s probably a wash. It will be an expensive ticket regardless, with KC having made it for the first time in many people’s lifetimes. Lots of trailers and fishing gear will be sold. 😉
              Miami itself is expensive enough. I got suckered into the 2 for 1 beers on South Beach once. Beers were 25 bucks so 2 for 25 bucks. Lol

Comment

Congrats to Gary, Cindy, and all the “good” Chef fans out there!!! 😀* Hopefully some of you guys can make the trip to Miami. It will be an expensive ticket, particularly if the Packers wind up on the other side, but well worth it for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. There’s really nothing like watching your team play in the Super Bowl in person.

Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

Thank you!
                  Gonna have your hands full with the 49ers. Represent the AFC well for God's sake.

Comment

• Go 9ers.

Comment

• 9ers DL needs to dominate like Denver/Tampa/Giants DL of past and Kyle needs to plan the game of his life. It is the classic best offense vs best defense game.

Comment

• Go Niners!

Comment

• Congratulations.... Y'all overcame your gag reflex and dealt with Henry being shoved down your throats without choking.
                          But SF is a complete team.
                          Don't know if KC can handle the the 9ers.

Comment

• I try to be a well behaved poster here, over the years I've had spotty moments - but overall - I have several of you I call my friend. I appreciate the 'mostly' positive vibes. I actually did shed a small tear once it sunk in, at the end.

Comment

• Comment

• Yeah that run by Mahomes pretty much sums up the Titans’ day. What the **** was that?

Comment

Working...
                                X