This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

Yep. Exactly what was going through my mind as KC erased a self-inflicted 24-0 hole in a few minutes and scored TDs on 7 straight possessions. "No hope for this franchise!"

Clownshow.
    “We scored a bunch of points on one of the worst defenses in the league! We are the greatest! No one can stop us!” lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

“We scored a bunch of points on one of the worst defenses in the league! We are the greatest! No one can stop us!” lol
      Glad to see you’re catching on.

None can stop a KC Masterpiece. They can only hope to contain it.

Imagine when they have an interior line that can open holes and Kareem Hunt’s replacement. Lock won’t know whether to beg Mahomes for his autograph or run screaming to mommy in the seats.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Horsemen View Post

Clown show is two words, buddy.
        Hahah

Comment

Imagine when they have an interior line that can open holes and Kareem Hunt’s replacement. Lock won’t know whether to beg Mahomes for his autograph or run screaming to mommy in the seats.
          Sure bud. I remember thinking something similar in 2013. I bet Patriot fans were also thinking that kind of thing back in 2007. Both offenses were categorically better than yours.

Comment

None can stop a KC Masterpiece.
            Cool. Since that's the name of the BBQ grill that gets left behind every year, I agree.

Or did you mean one of Mozart's paintings?

Comment

Where does Tyreek getting locked up fall into that scenario? Either way you guys should be a yearly top team for next 10 years or so.

Comment

• I don’t think the Chefs really need Hill. Hardman is just as good, and as far as we know he doesn’t beat women or children. The X-factor IMO has been Watkins somehow managing to stay healthy up until now. Nobody saw that coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
                  I don’t think the Chefs really need Hill. Hardman is just as good, and as far as we know he doesn’t beat women or children. The X-factor IMO has been Watkins somehow managing to stay healthy up until now. Nobody saw that coming.
                  Hardman's not even close to the weapon that Hill is. At least not yet.

Hill's numbers would be ridiculous if he weren't double teamed on every play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Sure bud. I remember thinking something similar in 2013. I bet Patriot fans were also thinking that kind of thing back in 2007. Both offenses were categorically better than yours.
                    "Ok, Drew. Ok. I'll sign it, I guess. But don't do this before every game."

Comment

Most of us can contain your stupid BBQ sauce. We aren’t as messy as a typical KC glutton.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	71HMfWFuxDL._SL1500_.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	2557451

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                          After all, what could go wrong with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                            This is awesome. I’d refer Zero/Loss over there to go get a Mahomes ass tattoo, but Cindy told me he already has one. 🤣

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

That KC-Tenn playoff game was so awesome. I thought they had no shot there too and the Titans ended up pulling it off. Reid seriously has some bad joo joo when it comes to the playoffs. Losing to Marcus Mariota in the playoffs?!?! COME ON!!

Oh and P.S.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	ChiefsAbandonedGrill.png
Views:	156
Size:	958.5 KB
ID:	2559107

Comment

Working...
                                X