This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

And yet, I guarantee you won't bet on it. Probably wouldn't even bet on the line. Isn't it funny how that works?
    My grandfather was a fine old Irishman. He told me, "Bet on the horses. Never bet on the big shoulders."

Comment

Ohhh noooo! The window's closing!... ...What will we do?
      Abandoning BBQs worked in the past, start there.
      You could also camp out on a rivals board and brag on how you will someday have more accolades... That's also worked for ages for you.

Comment

• KC's playoff record all-time is 11-19.
        A large chunk of those wins were in the 1960's

The Broncos playoff record is 23-19.

​​​​just for reference...

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
          KC's playoff record all-time is 11-19.
          A large chunk of those wins were in the 1960's

The Broncos playoff record is 23-19.

​​​​just for reference...
          Yep. Mahomes is 2-1 so far....and looking to add a couple more this season to close that gap a just a little bit more. Hard for you all to maintain that big lead if you are aren't making the playoffs anymore.

Comment

• The Chiefs "Should" beat the Titans. The thing that would worry me as a Chiefs fan is, Henry already put up 188 yards on the ground against your team last time you met. If they play ball control and win the TOP I can see the Titans pulling this out. However, I expect the Chiefs to win because they're at home, and they they have the QB advantage. I just can't see the Titans scoring enough to say ahead. UNLESS of course, they get a turnover or two and just run the ball on 2/3 of their plays and keep the ball out of Kermit's hands.

This has to be the easiest route to the SB ever. Houston and the Titans to get there? Come on! Ryan Tannehill doesn't scare ANYONE. If you guys can't make it work this year, there's truly no hope for your franchise. Just go root for the KC la crosse team or something...

If I were Andy, I would load up the box and force Tannehill to beat me. I'd go down to the bitter end that way. Put 8/9 guys in the box. Like they used to do against LaDanian Tomlinson in his prime.

Comment

• How bad would a Chiefs vs 49ers SuperBowl be for Elway and Denver fans?

One side you have the hated Chiefs, and Patrick Maholmes who alot of people are saying could become the next Brady type QB in terms of longevity and success, and on the other hand, you have Kyle Shanahan who continues to re-enforce every week what an absolute colossal idiot John Elway was in hiring Vance Joseph.

Ouch.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnySunshine View Post
                How bad would a Chiefs vs 49ers SuperBowl be for Elway and Denver fans?

One side you have the hated Chiefs, and Patrick Maholmes who alot of people are saying could become the next Brady type QB in terms of longevity and success, and on the other hand, you have Kyle Shanahan who continues to re-enforce every week what an absolute colossal idiot John Elway was in hiring Vance Joseph.

Ouch.
                Who cares. Been a while since another AFCW team was in a Super Bowl. It’s going to happen from time to time

Comment

Ouch.
                  We really don't care. You guys have waited 50+ years for it. Good luck if you get there. And the 49ers success is far more about their defense in my opinion. Kyle's better than Radio obviously, but I'm not that convinced he's anything special as a head coach.

Comment

• Go Niners in that scenario. I love Mike Shanahan, would be great to see his family get another ring, along with Emmanuel Sanders. Plus George Kittle’s my dude, and DB2’s gonna clean up big, so everybody wins. Hell, maybe I’d even go to the victory parade. Finally a parade in San Francisco I’d feel comfortable participating in lol. 🤣

Comment

• I did hate the Niners as a kid, but that was mostly because of Joe Montana and them whipping us in the Super Bowl. They haven’t won anything in a very long time and I live here now, so I’m over it.

Comment

Ouch.
                        Fool. Lynch & Elway are Bros.
                        Sanders is still someone we all love.
                        And Kyle Shanahan is always gonna be the kid that was in Denver on the sidelines with his Dad.
                        There are no hard feelings about them at all from D-town.
                        We love the 49ers like they are our relatives (we know... Y'all don't understand because it means something far different than KC style incestuous cousin love)

Gonna be fun watching the NFC championship for us and I guarantee the majority of us will be pulling for Sanders. A bunch of us will always have love for John Lynch too. He was a Broncos Player before he was a GM.

Mainly your attempted dig is weak and not at all close to the blow you think it is....

Y'all need 12 more playoff wins with no playoff losses just to get even. Also need 8 Lamar Hunt Trophies. And 2 SBs if we give you the 69 season as having a "SB" which it was not called until the next year.

Last edited by Old Coyote; 01-14-2020, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black96WS6 View Post
                          This has to be the easiest route to the SB ever. Houston and the Titans to get there? Come on! Ryan Tannehill doesn't scare ANYONE. If you guys can't make it work this year, there's truly no hope for your franchise. Just go root for the KC la crosse team or something...
                          Yep. Exactly what was going through my mind as KC erased a self-inflicted 24-0 hole in a few minutes and scored TDs on 7 straight possessions. "No hope for this franchise!"

Clownshow.

Comment

And Kyle Shanahan is always gonna be the kid that was in Denver on the sidelines with his Dad.
                            We love the 49ers like they are our relatives (we know... Y'all don't understand because it means something far different than KC style incestuous cousin love)

Gonna be fun watching the NFC championship for us and I guarantee the majority of us will be pulling for Sanders. A bunch of us will always have love for John Lynch too. He was a Broncos Player before he was a GM.

Mainly your attempted dig is weak and not at all close to the blow you think it is....

Y'all need 12 more playoff wins with no playoff losses just to get even. Also need 8 Lamar Hunt Trophies. And 2 SBs if we give you the 69 season as having a "SB" which it was not called until the next year.
                            is he dead lol

Comment

If it does mean anything, I am a Denver fan. Both sides has a sticking point. The first is Mahomes, who is actually a likeable guy but plays with the Chiefs, is only 24 years old, and has unarguably had the greatest first 2 years of his career than any QB (professional), has ever had. That's scary moving forward. The other is the inept and questionable decisions that keep coming down from Elway. They fired Scangarello, which may be a good move actually. But considering Scangarello was the only coach on staff in the entire building that actually thought the Broncos should have gone to Lock sooner, makes me wonder what the hell Elway and company are actually evaluating over there. If it was up to Elway and Fangio, Lock wouldn't have even sniffed the field, which says a lot about their inability to evaluate talent, specifically on the offense.

What other moves will they continue to F up moving forward.

Comment

Yep. Exactly what was going through my mind as KC erased a self-inflicted 24-0 hole in a few minutes and scored TDs on 7 straight possessions. "No hope for this franchise!"

Clownshow.
                                Clown show is two words, buddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X