Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well that was an epic game by the chefs after the 1st quarter. They needed to play well to match up against the hot Titans and it looks like they did. Looks like chefs are getting hot at the right time this year for once, could be a repeat of SB 1 coming.

Comment

• Bah. That was against O'Brien.
      Only hope they had was Watson and the Texan players being better than their coach.

Titan's are the ones you guys should be afraid of anyway.
      Henry is gonna be a terror to stop for KC.
      And besides... This way you get to do your annual BBQ abandonment at narrowhead.

It's working out quite nicely actually.

Comment

• If the Queefs make it past Tennessee, I’d love to watch them lose a super bowl.

But, it means I’d miss out on the sad grills left outside of narrowhead after a disappointing loss.

choices, choices.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
          Bah. That was against O'Brien.
          Only hope they had was Watson and the Texan players being better than their coach.

And besides... This way you get to do your annual BBQ abandonment at narrowhead.

It's working out quite nicely actually.
          KC just dropped a 51-7 run in two quarters of play.

Methinks you’re about to have to retire that 0 Lamar Hunt trophies line.

Comment

• Originally posted by OleNumber7 View Post
            If the Queefs make it past Tennessee, I’d love to watch them lose a super bowl.

But, it means I’d miss out on the sad grills left outside of narrowhead after a disappointing loss.

choices, choices.
            Don’t worry lil guy, such a choice won’t be necessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by OleNumber7 View Post
              If the Queefs make it past Tennessee, I’d love to watch them lose a super bowl.

choices, choices.
              I dunno, I love the fact that 26 other franchises have appeared in a Super Bowl since the last time KC played in one. Would be great to keep that ignominious streak going. 😊

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...04#post2511104

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

Two months ago, all of you ridiculed the Chiefs for losing a fluke game on the road in Tennessee.

Now they're a juggernaut apparently. This board is full of brilliant analysts.

Comment

• Kc being in the AFCw sucks
                  Down 24-0 puts up 51 in 2 1/2 qtr. KC has a unicorn. Not sure Denver can keep up unless they have a QB to match Mahoomes.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

Two months ago, all of you ridiculed the Chiefs for losing a fluke game on the road in Tennessee.

Now they're a juggernaut apparently. This board is full of brilliant analysts.
                    nothing gets past this guy......

Click image for larger version

Name:	2529jx.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	2555720

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post
                      Kc being in the AFCw sucks
                      Down 24-0 puts up 51 in 2 1/2 qtr. KC has a unicorn. Not sure Denver can keep up unless they have a QB to match Mahoomes.
                      Fear not. The resident geniuses have assured me that KC's streak of AFC West titles ends this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

Fear not. The resident geniuses have assured me that KC's streak of AFC West titles ends this season.
                        You haven't heard me say that or that the Titans will win next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

You haven't heard me say that or that the Titans will win next week.
                          True. You're the only one here capable of removing the bias.

Comment

• This thread is going to be funny in about 10 years when patrick mahomes has more Superbowls than john elway does.

Comment

• You can only hope.....

Comment

• Broncos playoff road 2016

Roethlisberger/Tomlin
                                Brady/Belicheck
                                Newton MVP

Chiefs playoff road 2020

Houston/Bill O'Brien
                                Tannehill
                                Garoppolo or Rodgers with a slightly above average team

Chiefs may win it this year which sucks. And if they do, credit to them but man you can't get an easier draw

And if they don't, they may never do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X