Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sure hope these Texans will make me eat my words. Reid is perfectly displaying how to blow a game putting Hill back there on a punt that isnt returnable.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

Haha. More comedy. Truth be told, I have very little respect for your franchise. You needed to cheat rampantly to get a few SBs with about 25 years with HOF QBs. Without these things in your favor, you’re lucky to win an occasional regular season game.

Take some notes from Belichick/Kraft. That’s what successful cheating looks like.
      What’s your respect level for the Texans right now?

BWAAAAA HAAAAAA! HAAAAAAAAAA!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

HAAAA!

HA

HEH.

tears...

Comment

Haha. More comedy. Truth be told, I have very little respect for your franchise. You needed to cheat rampantly to get a few SBs with about 25 years with HOF QBs. Without these things in your favor, you’re lucky to win an occasional regular season game.

Take some notes from Belichick/Kraft. That’s what successful cheating looks like.

Oh snap, man. You have to feel a little ridiculous, right now.

Comment

What should we be doing 30 minutes before a game?Shotgunning beers? Strategizing?
          Finding a new team.

Loooooooser! Loooooooooser!

Comment

How many “stacked” teams did Schottenheimer have?

His best team was QBed by Elvis Grbac.
            Yeah I remember that team. It was stacked. They went 13-3 and had home field throughout the playoffs if only they could have beaten Denver in the very first game. Lol

Comment

• Never underestimate how bad this Texan team is in big games.

Comment

• I doubt we ever see RMO again if the Chiefs lose. He’ll sign on next year under a new name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                  I doubt we ever see RMO again if the Chiefs lose. He’ll sign on next year under a new name.
                  If you had to bet right now who wins this game who would you take? Houston is doing some really stupid ****. Passing up 4th and 1 but calling fake punt

Comment

• Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                    I doubt we ever see RMO again if the Chiefs lose. He’ll sign on next year under a new name.
                    We can all just pray that happens.

The Texans and Titans are making this year’s playoffs really fun to watch!

Comment

• Well this will be the scare the queefs get in the playoffs. They are going to blow these Texans out

Comment

• That was fun, wasn’t it, guys?!

Don’t ya just wish YOU had a Mahomes?

Comment

• Thought you had the last laugh, didn’t you? We’ll see.

Comment

• You guys don’t seem very excited anymore. In fact, you don’t appear to be present at all.

Did something happen?

Comment

You guys don’t seem very excited anymore. In fact, you don’t appear to be present at all.

Did something happen?
                              Nothing I wasnt expecting to happen.

Comment

You guys don’t seem very excited anymore. In fact, you don’t appear to be present at all.

Did something happen?
                                Hey, I’m still here. It was an absolutely incredible comeback by Mahomes, but an epic ****up to start the game - I mean choking to epic proportions. I still think based on their performance that they might not be ready to outcompete a team that has a great defense.

Now that the Ravens are out, I think the Chiefs get to the big game but lose to the 49ers.
                                Last edited by cmhargrove; 01-12-2020, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X