This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CEH View Post

That’s OK in KC. Just making the playoffs is good enough for the Hunt family
    I find it pretty hilarious. Most coaches that fail that much in the playoffs never get a chance to coach 27 postseason games and are put out to pasture long before then. Only in KC, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
      This was a fun graphic, shown during the Niners-Vikings game yesterday.

Click image for larger version

Name:	7A3BC530-935B-46FF-89A5-2CC3D599B517.jpeg
Views:	154
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	2554412Lol.
      “Was.” I like that you’re already getting practice with using past tense.

Comment

• I have to believe that Andy Reid will be in trouble if They don’t make it to the SB. KC lived through this with Schottenheimer - they couldn’t possible tolerate wasting a stacked team again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Samiwindr View Post
          I have to believe that Andy Reid will be in trouble if They don’t make it to the SB. KC lived through this with Schottenheimer - they couldn’t possible tolerate wasting a stacked team again?
          How many “stacked” teams did Schottenheimer have?

His best team was QBed by Elvis Grbac.

Comment

• I like that chef fans are on a bronco board less than 30 minutes before this game starts.
            ​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
              I like that chef fans are on a bronco board less than 30 minutes before this game starts.
              ​​​​​​
              It's very telling. They'll always view themselves as the little brother. And until we respect them, they'll never respect themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                I like that chef fans are on a bronco board less than 30 minutes before this game starts.
                ​​​​​​
                What should we be doing 30 minutes before a game?Shotgunning beers? Strategizing?

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

What should we be doing 30 minutes before a game?Shotgunning beers? Strategizing?
                  You should be begging for validation from Broncos fans every second of your existence, naturally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post

It's very telling. They'll always view themselves as the little brother. And until we respect them, they'll never respect themselves.
                    Haha. More comedy. Truth be told, I have very little respect for your franchise. You needed to cheat rampantly to get a few SBs with about 25 years with HOF QBs. Without these things in your favor, you’re lucky to win an occasional regular season game.

Take some notes from Belichick/Kraft. That’s what successful cheating looks like.

Comment

Haha. More comedy. Truth be told, I have very little respect for your franchise. You needed to cheat rampantly to get a few SBs with about 25 years with HOF QBs. Without these things in your favor, you’re lucky to win an occasional regular season game.

Take some notes from Belichick/Kraft. That’s what successful cheating looks like.
                      You have so little respect for the Broncos that you spend every day on a Broncos forum seeking validation from our fans. Continue with the lady doth protest too much thing though, it's very entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Samiwindr View Post
                        I have to believe that Andy Reid will be in trouble if They don’t make it to the SB. KC lived through this with Schottenheimer - they couldn’t possible tolerate wasting a stacked team again?
                        I dubt reid would be in any trouble. Kc doesn't exactly have a standard of greatness to live up to. Good enough is probably good enough

Comment

Whatever floats your boat I suppose. If worrying about the broncos and their fanbase perspective is what you wanna do, go for it.

Comment

Like redheaded step-children always trying to earn Daddy’s respect but never succeeding. SAD!

Comment

You have so little respect for the Broncos that you spend every day on a Broncos forum seeking validation from our fans. Continue with the lady doth protest too much thing though, it's very entertaining.
                              Yup. I used to think he was Dud 2.0, but now I think he might just be Kaylore or the Reverend trying to mess with us. Nobody spends this much time on a Broncos message board unless they’re a true Broncos fan.

Comment

• Where did Oyster go? He couldn’t stop talking until just after kickoff! Very strange.

Comment

Working...
                                X