X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

The second part contradicts the first.

So I win if he doesn’t throw for over 309 AND 4+ TDs?

Yeah, I’ll take that bet.

As for the game, if you want to give me $20 when KC is victorious next week, I’ll take it. But I’m not giving you 11+ points.

The goal of this game is to win, not to run up the score. And we all know Andy doesn’t play to run up the score (although he couldn’t help it in the first matchup).
    Just read again, the criteria was placed in a straight forward “either, or” statement. Either 310+ yards, or 4 TDS in any remaining game would be “better” than his Texans outing. Either criteria would win the bet. If neither happens, you would win.

Clear enough, are you good with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post

Ok, I’ll take you up on this one as well. I bet that Drew Lock hasn’t even had his best game of the 2019 season. How about the $20 + $1 bet on the following:

if Drew beats either his yards (309), or his TDs (3) from the Houston game, I win.

if he throws for less than 309, or doesn’t throw more than 3 TDs in any of his remaining 2019 contests, you win.

Money where your mouth is?
      Technically that should be for the rest of his career, since that seemed to be the implication of Oyster's post.

Comment

Just read again, the criteria was placed in a straight forward “either, or” statement. Either 310+ yards, or 4 TDS in any remaining game would be “better” than his Texans outing. Either criteria would win the bet. If neither happens, you would win.

Clear enough, are you good with that?
        No, that's bogus. He could throw for 310 with 0 TDs and 4 picks and you'd win the bet.

Comment

No, that's bogus. He could throw for 310 with 0 TDs and 4 picks and you'd win the bet.
          Weak sauce.

Just forget all the bets that were intended to hold you to your comments. You said Lock peaked, I offered a chance to prove it. You sir, are what’s referred to as a waffler, and it’s pretty weak.

When you post In this forum, I’ll just keep in mind that you really aren’t ready to back up anything you say. Knock yourself out.

Comment

Weak sauce.

Just forget all the bets that were intended to hold you to your comments. You said Lock peaked, I offered a chance to prove it. You sir, are what’s referred to as a waffler, and it’s pretty weak.

When you post In this forum, I’ll just keep in mind that you really aren’t ready to back up anything you say. Knock yourself out.
            Wait....you're telling me that you'd expect me to pay for 310 yds, no TDs and 4 INTs? With a straight face, you're telling me that you'd sell that as a better performance? You must be insane.

The only definitive (although still subjective) way to conclude that it was a better performance would be more yards, more TDs and no more INTs.

Btw, it seems that you're the one afraid of a straight up bet on the game. Not sure what you're so worried about--you have Dan Marino and Montana rolled into one. Against KC's "_efense." Should be a piece of cake.

Comment

• Listen guys, $50 is nothing. If the Broncos manage to dump the Chiefs, it'll be great. This is just a bonus. If I lose, oh well, it's pocket money anyway from this weeks bets anyway.

I don't mind a straight bet in this case. I've bet far more on far stupider things that paid off.

Comment

Wait....you're telling me that you'd expect me to pay for 310 yds, no TDs and 4 INTs? With a straight face, you're telling me that you'd sell that as a better performance? You must be insane.

The only definitive (although still subjective) way to conclude that it was a better performance would be more yards, more TDs and no more INTs.

Btw, it seems that you're the one afraid of a straight up bet on the game. Not sure what you're so worried about--you have Dan Marino and Montana rolled into one. Against KC's "_efense." Should be a piece of cake.
                Ok, last chance. Still either 310+ or 4+ TDS wins the bet if Lock also keeps a 3:1 TD/INT Ratio or better in that game. Are we on for the $20 + $1 bet?

Also for this weekends game, I still offer you the spread (as of this coming Saturday), plus I’ll spot you 2.5. If you don’t want that, you’re just blowing steam and don’t have much confidence in your reigning MVP. That ones also $20 + $1. The line is posted here: http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_point_spreads.shtml

Comment

• Chiefs Broncos Prediciton

Broncos win 16-10.

Both QB's have a bad game.

Drew Lock - 22/35, 197 yards, 0 TD's, 1 INT

Patrick Mahomes - 22/40, 218 yards, 0 TD's, 1 INT

This is an old school run the ball, defensive battle.

Comment

• Originally posted by OleNumber7 View Post
                    Chiefs Broncos Prediciton

Broncos win 16-10.

Both QB's have a bad game.

Drew Lock - 22/35, 197 yards, 0 TD's, 1 INT

Patrick Mahomes - 22/40, 218 yards, 0 TD's, 1 INT

This is an old school run the ball, defensive battle.
                    I seriously doubt that's how the game goes, but you never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

I seriously doubt that's how the game goes, but you never know.
                      Snow expected Sunday here in KC.

Comment

Ok, last chance. Still either 310+ or 4+ TDS wins the bet if Lock also keeps a 3:1 TD/INT Ratio or better in that game. Are we on for the $20 + $1 bet?

Also for this weekends game, I still offer you the spread (as of this coming Saturday), plus I’ll spot you 2.5. If you don’t want that, you’re just blowing steam and don’t have much confidence in your reigning MVP. That ones also $20 + $1. The line is posted here: http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_point_spreads.shtml
                        It has nothing to do with confidence in Mahomes. We’re talking about a potential snow game vs a fairly good defense, and an injured hand. Aside from his injured hand, he hasn’t been the same the past few weeks. It’s pretty clear he has some lingering issues.

I still have full faith in him to find a way to win. That’s all that matters. KC will probably get a sizeable lead, then Andy will allow it to get close per usual.
                        Last edited by RockyMountainOyster; 12-09-2019, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Posters know that snow helps passing game as long as there isnt 6 inches on the field right?

Comment

• Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

Zero is the only Chefs fan who can be relied upon to actually pay on a bet.
                            Exactly and there is already a ton of backpedaling with this guy.

Comment

Actually during the game? And how much?

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Posters know that snow helps passing game as long as there isnt 6 inches on the field right?
                                Wind and snow would be where the passing games might tank a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X