This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
    Mahomes will be fine. Chiefs will win the West and have a shot in the playoffs with a healthy Mahomes and our rejuvenated defense.

Broncos will still be losers.
    Rejuvenated? You just got your **** pushed in 5 days ago and your offense had 3 plays in the 4th quarter. The week before same thing vs the Colts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

Many had the correct initial reaction. Go back and start reading when trying csmp started. By then slot of you were trying to talk yourself into him. Same with Keesum. Not unlike a good many KC fans getting into Grbac, or worse, the outpouring of glee for Matt Cassel. (Barf emoji)
      I dare you to find me talking optimism for Flaccid.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	1D0C3874-7065-42EE-A2AF-C890D118DE43.jpeg
Views:	150
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	2510188

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

You don’t know that. There’s absolutely no guarantee Mahomes will be the same player when he comes back. Some players never come back the same after they start racking up injuries. What if he’s more hesitant, or unable to make plays outside the pocket anymore? That would take away the best part of his game. And KC’s defense only looked “rejuvenated” because you were playing the Broncos, lol.

Face it, Boob, IF the Chefs still make the playoffs, you will be playing Wild Card weekend, and you’ll have to win at least two games on the road, including in Foxborough. It’s the perfect setup for Andy to fall short yet again. You know it, we all know it.

Sure, you guys won another Chefs Super Bowl last night, but at the same time, you also lost your best shot at a real one in the last 50 years on the same night. Only the Chefs. Lol.
          Should have sat him or handed the ball off to a running back without a gimpy ankle. just shows how clueless Andy Reid is. Deep down chief fans just hope Mahoomes can overcome Andy Reid . If chiefs don’t make the super bowl this year just another wait till next year. Oh and Madden curse and all.

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post
            Click image for larger version

Name:	1D0C3874-7065-42EE-A2AF-C890D118DE43.jpeg
Views:	150
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	2510188
            Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif
Views:	147
Size:	593.4 KB
ID:	2510214

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Rejuvenated? You just got your **** pushed in 5 days ago and your offense had 3 plays in the 4th quarter. The week before same thing vs the Colts.
              I hate to agree with you, but I do. That horrible offense of yours is obviously way worse than our bad .defense.

Now if they look good against GB, then I'll start believing

Comment

• Originally posted by Tges58 View Post

I hate to agree with you, but I do. That horrible offense of yours is obviously way worse than our bad .defense.

Now if they look good against GB, then I'll start believing
                I don't know how someone can be so naive to think shutting down the Broncos means the D is fixed. Page back and see when some of you guys say Denver will score 20 and I'm like wow some real respect for this offense. Watching the all 22 now and the first pass of the game was a huge gain by a real QB(hold by 72 would have been 50/50 if ball was out on time) and shoe string tackle saved a long Lindsay TD.

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post

Should have sat him or handed the ball off to a running back without a gimpy ankle. just shows how clueless Andy Reid is. Deep down chief fans just hope Mahoomes can overcome Andy Reid . If chiefs don’t make the super bowl this year just another wait till next year. Oh and Madden curse and all.

Clueless? I've been watching football for a long time and have seen hundreds of QB sneaks. I don't ever remember seeing a QB get hurt. And what the hell does s sprained ankle have to do with a knee? It wasn't even on the same leg. It was a freak accident, nothing more.

Clueless is your clown GM and these "head coaches" and crap QBs he keeps parading through mile high.

Comment

Clueless? I've been watching football for a long time and have seen hundreds of QB sneaks. I don't ever remember seeing a QB get hurt. And what the hell does s sprained ankle have to do with a knee? It wasn't even on the same leg. It was a freak accident, nothing more.

Clueless is your clown GM and these "head coaches" and crap QBs he keeps parading through mile high.

I thought the mistake wasn't knowing your opponent. Taking the 3 there just got you closer to the goal of 20 pts which will beat Denver 101 times our of 100 with this team. Against other teams sure go for it, not this Denver team though.

Comment

Welcome back, fairweather **** talker! I noticed you hadn't been around for a couple weeks (during the losses). All it took was a win to get you crawling out of the woodwork again. Zero is the only one of you with spine enough to be here win or lose.

I'd be looking forward to rubbing your face in it when the Chiefs inevitably choke in the playoffs again but I know you won't be here then.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosjf View Post

Welcome back, fairweather **** talker! I noticed you hadn't been around for a couple weeks (during the losses). All it took was a win to get you crawling out of the woodwork again. Zero is the only one of you with spine enough to be here win or lose.

I'd be looking forward to rubbing your face in it when the Chiefs inevitably choke in the playoffs again but I know you won't be here then.
                        I don't spend a hell of a lot of time here period, moron.

You're going to rub my face in what? The fact that KC is actually in the playoffs while your team is in the AFC West cellar watching the playoffs on TV?

Ooh, burn. You got me on that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

I thought the mistake wasn't knowing your opponent. Taking the 3 there just got you closer to the goal of 20 pts which will beat Denver 101 times our of 100 with this team. Against other teams sure go for it, not this Denver team though.
                          Most times it'll work, and it'usually a safe play. KC was only playing with 75% of their starters that game, so Reid must have wanted to get the most points possible.

Comment

I don't spend a hell of a lot of time here period, moron.

You're going to rub my face in what? The fact that KC is actually in the playoffs while your team is in the AFC West cellar watching the playoffs on TV?

Ooh, burn. You got me on that one.
                            I'm not sure that you understand that this thread isn't about the 2019 Chiefs and the 2019 Broncos. This is about the Chiefs organization sucking for 5 decades and counting. This is about how the Chiefs, even when they have a good season, find a way to choke it all away to Andrew Luck and the Colts, or Marcus Mariota and the Titans. This is about how the Chiefs, even when they have an incredible season, find a way to choke it all away to Tom Brady and the Patriots*.

All of this, of course, in stark contrast to the Broncos closing the deal, multiple times, during the 50 years that the Chiefs have sucked.

So sure, the Broncos are in the midst of a down period, and you can try to use that to make us feel bad about trashing your team. But the reality is the high water marks for your entire franchise are what fans of actually good teams, like the Broncos, consider failed seasons. That's right, your team's best is what other fans consider not good enough.

So enjoy a year of being better than a bad Broncos team; if that low bar is what you need to feel good then good for you. We'll be riding out the low patch, remember the recent successes our team has had over the whole league, not just bottom feeders, knowing that good times will be back. And in the meantime, we get to laugh at the people like you, who have to settle for kicking a bad team on the way to yet another postseason choke.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosjf View Post

I'm not sure that you understand that this thread isn't about the 2019 Chiefs and the 2019 Broncos. This is about the Chiefs organization sucking for 5 decades and counting. This is about how the Chiefs, even when they have a good season, find a way to choke it all away to Andrew Luck and the Colts, or Marcus Mariota and the Titans. This is about how the Chiefs, even when they have an incredible season, find a way to choke it all away to Tom Brady and the Patriots*.

All of this, of course, in stark contrast to the Broncos closing the deal, multiple times, during the 50 years that the Chiefs have sucked.

So sure, the Broncos are in the midst of a down period, and you can try to use that to make us feel bad about trashing your team. But the reality is the high water marks for your entire franchise are what fans of actually good teams, like the Broncos, consider failed seasons. That's right, your team's best is what other fans consider not good enough.

So enjoy a year of being better than a bad Broncos team; if that low bar is what you need to feel good then good for you. We'll be riding out the low patch, remember the recent successes our team has had over the whole league, not just bottom feeders, knowing that good times will be back. And in the meantime, we get to laugh at the people like you, who have to settle for kicking a bad team on the way to yet another postseason choke.
                              KC's all-time regular season record is almost identical to Denver's, and their overall record is close as well. Hell, they might pass Denver in regular season wins this season. I don't know where you guys get this idea that you're the Steelers or Patriots.

A few good playoff runs are all that separate the two at this point. Brag about your fixed Manning SB for as long as you can, though. Maybe you guys can start greasing jerseys or cheating the cap again to get back on track.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

KC's all-time regular season record is almost identical to Denver's, and their overall record is close as well. Hell, they might pass Denver in regular season wins this season. I don't know where you guys get this idea that you're the Steelers or Patriots.

A few good playoff runs are all that separate the two at this point. Brag about your fixed Manning SB for as long as you can, though. Maybe you guys can start greasing jerseys or cheating the cap again to get back on track.
                                And it's NOT "enjoying a year", it's enjoying a DECADE if not longer. This ****ty Denver franchise isn't worthy of shining Reid's shoes. They do however make a nice bitch for pimp-slapping twice a year.

Comment

Working...
                                X