X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy father's day, son...

don't make us get out the broom...again

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	bob-squeezes-the-life-out-of-a-frog-as-a-39178432.png Views:	1 Size:	115.3 KB ID:	2468256

I could see Bob squeezing frogs too tight.

Only chick Bob ever had looked like an upside-down road killed frog when she was on the bed spread eagle.

And that was the Welcher's cousin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
        happy father's day, son...

Safe from being hit with the Lamar Hunt trophy.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosjf View Post
          It took Mahomes 1 season to choke away an AFC Championship Game at home.
          It took Elway 16 seasons to win 5 AFC Championship Games at home, and he still hasn’t lost one.
          It took Elway 14 years before he finally got the Broncos to defer payments to him, make the team better through cheating the cap and not be labeled a choker anymore.

if Mahomes still hasn’t won a Super Bowl after 14 years, then you have a point.

Comment

• When the Chiefs last won a championship in football the going rate for 1 GB of digital storage was about $800,000,000. Today the going rate is about
            3 dollars/GB or less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omnipicus View Post

It took Elway 14 years before he finally got the Broncos to defer payments to him, make the team better through cheating the cap and not be labeled a choker anymore.
              You dodged the last time I asked you this, so I'll try again. Can you describe exactly what happened and who was wronged in the incident you're describing? I don't think you understand what actually took place.

Comment

• More of When Kansas City last won an NFL-AFL championship....

"Computers" were people that did advanced mathematics for NASA's Apollo moon lander program.

Color TV was only 4 years old.

Bell bottom looms (hippie pants) were two years old.

The Ford Mustang as a model of car was 5/6 years old. (It came out halfway through 64.)

Phones still had women sitting in closets and moving cables as "operators".

A payphone call cost 10¢

A candy bar cost 5¢ (candy makers used the 1974 sugar shortage to raise candy bars to 10¢)

Comment

• Hey guys KC keeps winning the Superbowl by some Clayton Wendler dude on Twitter. He is actually a big enough dork to tell people about the game he is playing. Might as well cancel the season.

Comment

if Mahomes still hasn’t won a Super Bowl after 14 years, then you have a point.
                    If Mahomes is smart, he won't re-sign with KC after his rookie contract. Like Tony Gonzalez, he should realize he won't win **** with that franchise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
                      happy father's day, son...

Bob riding the child abuse train as far as he can. Putting Kermit's head on Reeks body to subliminally train himself that it doesn't matter if one just imagines Elway's face on the abused child.

Comment

• Mods please change the thread title to Mahomes owns the Broncos. Tia

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

If Mahomes is smart, he won't re-sign with KC after his rookie contract. Like Tony Gonzalez, he should realize he won't win **** with that franchise.
                          I remember everyone saying this about John Elway for years. At least the Broncos finally got payments deferred to help him win a Super Bowl, nfl punishments be damned.

It took Denver until their 38th year as a franchise to finally win a Super Bowl after choking over and over again.

I get it though. You go after the Chiefs bc for decades that was the Broncos.

Comment

At least the Broncos finally got payments deferred to help him win a Super Bowl, nfl punishments be damned.
                            For the 3rd time, stop using the "payments deferred" buzz words and tell me what happened. Is it that you don't know and don't know how to admit it? Or do you know what happened and don't want to own up to the fact that it's not what you're implying it is?

Ignorant or dishonest? Just let me know.

Comment

I remember everyone saying this about John Elway for years. At least the Broncos finally got payments deferred to help him win a Super Bowl, nfl punishments be damned.

It took Denver until their 38th year as a franchise to finally win a Super Bowl after choking over and over again.

I get it though. You go after the Chiefs bc for decades that was the Broncos.
                              In our defense we have seen every AFCW team including Seattle in the SB. I cant say the same about the queefs. While the future looks bright they have been perennial under achievers for decades but their fans act like they are the Patriots.

Comment

• Former Chiefs tight end Tony Gonzalez ruffled some feathers in Kansas City on Saturday after he was selected for the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Gonzalez played only 5 seasons in Atlanta, while playing 12 in KC.

Gonzalez was interviewed by an Atlanta television station and talked about how important the Falcons were to his career.
                                Gonzalez told the TV station Saturday:
                                “The Falcons, honestly, it made my career to come here. It really did. Nothing against Kansas City, I was there 12 years, but only three playoff games. But when I got to Atlanta, it’s like all of a sudden you’re part of this winning organization...”
                                “The Falcons.. honestly.. made my career....”
                                lolz

5 years with the Falcons going 1-3 in the playoffs > 12 years in KC and multiple pro bowls....from the lips of TG himself... lolz lolz

Well, it does look like he's having a better time lolz:
                                Click image for larger version  Name:	13c2683d-Gonzalez-happy.jpg?ve=1&tl=1?ve=1&tl=1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	177.0 KB ID:	2468366
                                If Kermit is smart he'll do the same...

Comment

Working...
                                X