This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KCStud View Post
    Heated and intense? You mean Von Miller acting like a whiny baby after Brady dominated him up and down the field?

The game was over after the 1st quarter.
    And he was wearing Derrick Thomas' number...

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoLifer View Post
      No love for the ISS?
      Good catch! That is still an ongoing mission just like the KFC SB drought.

Comment

• Chiefs lost to a team whose quarterback completed 2 passes all game

completions
        all
        game

let that sink in for a little bit

Comment

• Originally posted by KCStud View Post
          derp derp derp

Comment

• "Wait, they can't score 17 points with two pass completions."

"Scoreboard's don't lie. Your team sucks."
            Attached Files

Comment

• Chiefs are worthless.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazyhorse View Post
                Like a bunch of women talking about another womans fat ass while she's not there to defend herself.

All the while, the offending women havent been laid in nearly 15 years.

Funny when you put it in perspective.

Your beloved playoff game you're hanging onto, was after backing into the playoffs after getting your ass handed to you by the Chiefs you mock. I think the Pats showed you just how good you really were.

Enjoy your circle jerk ladies. I hope it helps you work things out so you dont have to face the rudderless ship of a rebuild you got goin.

The funniest post so far is when Napoleon77 whips out his bus.

Good stuff.
                you're still around?

Comment

• Originally posted by Karenin View Post
                  you're still around?
                  You're so classy. And tall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
                    You're so classy. And tall.
                    6' 2". How about you, Steinenbergengoldsteinenberg? I'm guessing about 5' 2"? And no, I'm not talking about the size of your nose.

Comment

6' 2". How about you, Steinenbergengoldsteinenberg? I'm guessing about 5' 2"? And no, I'm not talking about the size of your nose.
                      Take it easy lollipop guild. Your antisemitism is hillariously misdirected.

Comment

Upset because an ill poster hasn't passed on yet followed by anti-semitic comments.....

You're getting the ban hammer again, Karen. Maybe you can learn how to act halfway decently one of these times. I doubt it. Grow the **** up, already. This is like your 19th offense.

Enjoy your vacation. It's going to be a long one.
                        Last edited by SoCalBronco; 04-08-2012, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Is there any group of people that Karenin doesn't hate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                            Is there any group of people that Karenin doesn't hate?
                            Lawn jockeys. They are his only friends.

BTW, Crazy horse would do much better by not coming around in this thread. Backing into the playoffs is what the Chiefs did thanks to the Broncos a few years back. Only difference is the Broncos did and then won a playoff game. I wonder when the last time the Chiefs just won a playoff game? Oh, we have a thread for that too.

Comment

• You have special skills to be a Bronco fan and get banned from making a post in a Chiefs Suck thread.

I mean. how hard is it? There is so much material to choose from. Pick a decade. Pick a team. Pick a player. Pick the city. Pick the airport. Pick a mullet. Pick a trailer.

Comment

• Originally posted by delany View Post
                                You have special skills to be a Bronco fan and get banned from making a post in a Chiefs Suck thread.
                                So true.

Comment

Working...
                                X