This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
    There's no reverse mojo. This team isn't tested. I haven't believed in them since Alex was traded for, and I'm not going to start because we beat Hoyer for the 2nd time this year.
    You just won your first playoff game in over two decades. A part of you has to be giddy right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
      You just won your first playoff game in over two decades. A part of you has to be giddy right now.
      Not really. It's just a carbon copy of our Week 1 victory.

It doesn't mean anything.

When I feel like the Chiefs are real, legit contenders, I'll be giddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
        No reverse mojo on Bob's part. He has been trending this way for awhile.

He knows they are ****ed with Smith.

Comment

• Bob is the Agamemnon of Alex

Comment

• If the AFC CG was [email protected] that would be one great game. A hard fought division game.

Comment

• Rain, sleet and snow scheduled for Saturday. This is gonna be a sloppy game.

Comment

• It's tempting to write off Kansas City's 30-0 win over Houston on Saturday as the product of a Brian Hoyer disaster movie, but that sells the Chiefs short. It would be fair to say that they left a few plays on the field and didn't produce a perfect performance, but it wasn't as if Hoyer was Jay Cutler without a contact lens during the season. He threw seven picks on 369 attempts; Hoyer's 1.9 percent interception rate was better than the league average of 2.4 percent. Forcing him into four picks was a reminder that this is a truly great defense.
                http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14...difficulty-nfl

Comment

• Except that at least 3 of his picks didn't look "forced" at all. More like, "Hey, there's a Chief. I'll throw it right to him...."

Comment

• ehhhh...I'd buy this if the picks were good plays by the defense. They weren't. They were bad decisions and bad throws. You don't need stats analysis for this one, you just needed your eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCStud View Post
                      Rain, sleet and snow scheduled for Saturday. This is gonna be a sloppy game.
                      Chefs are gonna get butt raped by Brady. your postseason will be over soon. do us a favor though... beat them up in the process. maybe knock Gronk out with a concussion. we'd love to get a beat up and half-strength NE here in DEN for the AFCCG.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCStud View Post
                        Rain, sleet and snow scheduled for Saturday. This is gonna be a sloppy game.
                        Probably not on a fake field and deflated balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by stopgap View Post
                          No reverse mojo on Bob's part. He has been trending this way for awhile.

He knows they are ****ed with Smith.
                          he has 26,000 posts here. at this point, he's probably become a closet Broncos fan but can't yet "come out" to his KC friends and family. they'd probably hold him down and shave his mullet if he did that. and take away his daily ration of pork rinds too.

Comment

• If you asked absolutely anyone if the Texans had a shot in hell without JJ Watt beasting, they'd spit take in your face.

Dude was functionally absent in the first half and actually absent in the second.

Hoyer was just the salted vanilla balls icing on the cake.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoLifer View Post
                              Except that at least 3 of his picks didn't look "forced" at all. More like, "Hey, there's a Chief. I'll throw it right to him...."
                              I must have missed those.

I have seen lots of throws this year that KC has picked off that were tight coverage all over the field and the throw needed to be perfect and the the rush effected the throw.

KC plays great team defense that's very opportunistic.

I'm sorry that bothers you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by BossChief View Post
                                I must have missed those.

I have seen lots of throws this year that KC has picked off that were tight coverage all over the field and the throw needed to be perfect and the the rush effected the throw.

KC plays great team defense that's very opportunistic.

I'm sorry that bothers you guys.
                                They play lights out on defense against marshmallow teams and injured teams. Yeah, absolutely.

Comment

Working...
                                X