Manning or Tebow...who do you WANT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manning or Tebow...who do you WANT?

Just looking to find out who this board wants to play QB for the Orange and Blue in 2012.
    Peyton Manning
    74.62%
    Tim Tebow
    25.38%

Poll....

Comment

Incoming...

Comment

I like Tebow as much as anybody, but I also understand his weaknesses as much as anybody. He's got three years on contract. Sign Manning and sit Tebow... he'll be 27 and much more polished when he gets the franchise.

Plus he can backup Manning, who we have every reason to believe wil be injury-prone.

Comment

All aboard the Vikings roadmap to glory.

Comment

There's already one sh!thead who made his opinion known: BroncoBeavis

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Peyton Manning makes this team so much better.

He will make Decker and Thomas all stars.

Comment

Originally posted by campocorto View Post
                  There's already one ****head who made his opinion known: BroncoBeavis
                  Mcgruber will be along to make it 2

Comment

Originally posted by Mightysmurf View Post
                    I like Tebow as much as anybody, but I also understand his weaknesses as much as anybody. He's got three years on contract. Sign Manning and sit Tebow... he'll be 27 and much more polished when he gets the franchise.

Plus he can backup Manning, who we have every reason to believe wil be injury-prone.
                    If I believed that for a second, I'd be all over it.

But they'll deal Tebow if they get Manning. Because they are morons.

Comment

A kid that has a hard time throwing pro style pass or one of the greatest QB of all time. Wonder who will win.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                        All aboard the Vikings roadmap to glory.
                        What a game away from the Superbowl? Saints cheap shotted Favre over and over all game long until he was basically walking dead, and the officials stood by and did nothing. Yea I'll take my chances with that. By replacing Tebow you lose NOTHING. He is one of the worst quarterbacks in the league as far as throwing the ball goes. MANNING MANNING MANNING!

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
                          Mcgruber will be along to make it 2
                          No, he wants us to sign Manning and trade Tebow so we can suck shlt while Tebow takes the Jaguars to multiple Super Bowls.

Comment

Who would you rather bone on the bar in front of all your buddies, Condy Rice or Hillary Clinton?

I'm much more intrigued by Matt Flynn and I don't know that I've ever seen him throw a pass.

Comment

21-1. It seems the Tebowers are simply noisier than the Broncos fans.

Comment

Working...
                              X