Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Browner has been added to the Pro Bowl roster

Long time OMers, this one's for you!

And for those of you foolish enough to believe the Mane can't project future greatness upon UDFA's they've never seen...
    Brandon Browner's career Pro Bowl appearances > The combined, career Pro Bowl appearances of Peyton Hillis, Tony Scheffler, DJ Williams, Marcus Thomas, Robert Ayers, Knowshon Moreno, Tim Tebow, Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker, Eddie Royal, Ryan Harris, Rahim Moore, Quinton Carter, Spencer Larsen, Julius Thomas, Virgil Green, Zane Beadles, JD Walton, Chris Kuper, Orlando Franklin, Mike Mohamed, Nate Irving and David Bruton (current Broncos drafted by the team).

Long live the great Brandon Browner!

to be fair, chris kuper and DJ williams deserve to have had pro bowl births at some point or another

Comment

searching Browner brings back some awesome talk. Like my fight about Crouch vs Matt Jones.

Originally posted by Hercules Rockefeller
      I'd bet Jones isn't a quitter either
      No he just likes drugs and get kicked out of the NFL.

Med wanted Browner as a FS...

Originally posted by Mediator12
      Personally, if we go that route which I think we will not, I would rather get Marlin Jackson or Brandon Browner and convert them to FS out of the Box. Both have CB skills, but probably not enough to convert to #2 CB in the NFL. Browner's speed is a concern, but his ability to cover, height, and Physical play scream for FS at the next level. MArlin Jackson would be great in the AFC west as a safety with the influx of TE and RB receiving weapons available.

I would much rather have a serviceable CB to play NIckel and for depth at this point. Denver has lost 2 of its top Four CB's in the last two seasons to injuries. People can remain optimistic with what we have, but I continue to see a need with Herndon leaving. Walls and Middlebrooks are talented enough, but not dependable at this point. If one goes down again the depth is shaky at best.

I would not mind trying to get Nick Harper after the draft either to have a little NFL Starting experience on the roster. God Knows he has tons of experience playing on the Colts "D".

Comment

I really liked him coming out of college. He was a Bronco and Shanahan cut him. Looks like he got his head right and has lived up to his potential.

Comment

So are you saying we shouldn't give up on Rahim Moore just yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
            I really liked him coming out of college. He was a Bronco and Shanahan cut him. Looks like he got his head right and has lived up to his potential.
            He was hurt wasn't he

Comment

i rmeember that guy, good for him

Comment

Originally posted by oubronco View Post
                He was hurt wasn't he
                At first I didn't think so, but then I checked and he was put on IR. I remember vividly seeing Brandon Browner almost get cut during a special teams practice where Shanahan was shouting at him for poor work ethic. He was huge but moved really well. That's a punter and a Safety we mailed to the Seahawks, though the latter is by way of Canada.

Comment

found this when talking about safeties a few years back

Originally posted by long beach bronco
                  How about bringing back Brandon Browner.

indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
                    i rmeember that guy, good for him
                    He played up in the CFL for a couple years too.

Some good players have come out of the CFL recently, like Browner and Cameron Wake.

Comment

Too many ass jokes with that name.

Comment

Never should've let him go.

Comment

Originally posted by HILife View Post
                          Never should've let him go.
                          Actually, letting him go is probably what made him what he is. He went to Canada and played well enough to come back. It's really a testament to how much the NFL needs a minor league.

Comment

Actually, letting him go is probably what made him what he is. He went to Canada and played well enough to come back. It's really a testament to how much the NFL needs a minor league.
                            it's called NFLE right?

Comment

Wait, isn't that the league that the Raiders play in?

Comment

Working...
                              X