• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REVENGE TOUR II

So is this Revenge tourII?

1. We take down the Steelers in a playoff game. Revenge for the
    05 playoff loss that kept us out of the Superbowl and started a slide that
    has continued for almost 6 years.

2. New England. We lost to them earlier in the year, after we were dominating them early on, then had 3 fumbles in three series that gave them the ball and all the momentum. People are saying we were dominated by them , when in fact those three turnovers were the difference that turned the game. Beating them would be revenge for that loss and also for Josh McDaniels mismangement issues, and the Dishonor of the cheating incident. And to have his last 2 first round picks be the instrument of that revenge would be a reflection of the karma he deserves. It would also continue the true dominance we have had over that franchise over the history of both teams.

3. Most likely Baltimore. To go in and somehow beat that team after the numerous insults and defeats they have laid on us over the last 10 years would be a fitting and just continuation to the revenge tour.
    If it is Houston then it would be revenge for Kubiak abandoning the team that got him his Head coaching position. Although we really don't OWE the Texans anything else and I would rather lose to them than anyone else before the Superbowl.

4. Superbowl. Green Bay for the loss they hung on us earlier this year.
    SF for the loss in London last year, and their defeat of us that kept us from clinching in 07(?). New Orleans....not sure about this one. Giants for their defeat of Elway and the Broncos back in 88?

Wouldn't it be sweet to Shock the world and the NFL? We already will draft no better than 25th this year. May as well make it 32nd!
    Last edited by ScottXray; 01-09-2012, 10:03 AM.

bit of a reach, but i'll get on board.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
      Better hurry, because the odds of Denver winning it are improving. Before Sunday, you could get 250:1 or 200:1 for your money.

Now you can *only* get 150:1 or 100:1.

Comment

Color me there!

Comment

Nobody is stopping NOrleans. Cant wait to them throttle sf, im giving 10 pts easy.

Then rematch from week one, when NO choked on the goalline. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottXray View Post
            Giants for their defeat of Elway and the Broncos back in 88?
            Or ruining the perfect season in 1998.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottXray View Post
              So is this Revenge tourII?

1. We take down the Steelers in a playoff game. Revenge for the
              05 playoff loss that kept us out of the Superbowl and started a slide that
              has continued for almost 6 years.

2. New England. We lost to them earlier in the year, after we were dominating them early on, then had 3 fumbles in three series that gave them the ball and all the momentum. People are saying we were dominated by them , when in fact those three turnovers were the difference that turned the game. Beating them would be revenge for that loss and also for Josh McDaniels mismangement issues, and the Dishonor of the cheating incident. And to have his last 2 first round picks be the instrument of that revenge would be a reflection of the karma he deserves. It would also continue the true dominance we have had over that franchise over the history of both teams.

3. Most likely Baltimore. To go in and somehow beat that team after the numerous insults and defeats they have laid on us over the last 10 years would be a fitting and just continuation to the revenge tour.
              If it is Houston then it would be revenge for Kubiak abandoning the team that got him his Head coaching position. Although we really don't OWE the Texans anything else and I would rather lose to them than anyone else before the Superbowl.

4. Superbowl. Green Bay for the loss they hung on us earlier this year.
              SF for the loss in London last year, and their defeat of us that kept us from clinching in 07(?). New Orleans....not sure about this one. Giants for their defeat of Elway and the Broncos back in 88?

Wouldn't it be sweet to Shock the world and the NFL? We already will draft no better than 25th this year. May as well make it 32nd!
              New Orleans beat us on Dec 24, 1994! Revenge!

Comment

Originally posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
                This whole season's been a reach so what the hell? Let's roll with this thing. It is all gravy.

I am not counting my chickens before they hatch. Hell no. This is more along the lines of wishful thinking but....BUT....BUT....if the Broncos play the AFCCG in Balllmer....I am going. This isn't "maybe, could be possibly..." no. I will sell my kidneys, club a baby seal, leave the kids at home, use the boy's college money to buy the tickets GOING.

But it's a bit of a reach so...

Comment

Nobody is stopping NOrleans. Cant wait to them throttle sf, im giving 10 pts easy.

Comment

When you're coming off 4-12, the whole season is a revenge tour.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
                      Better hurry, because the odds of Denver winning it are improving. Before Sunday, you could get 250:1 or 200:1 for your money.

Now you can *only* get 150:1 or 100:1.
                      It was 20-1 last night.

Comment

Then Tebow retires having no goals left.

Comment

I wold take a Super Bowl rematch against the Giants. I still have a SB axe to grind with them.

Comment

I'm OK just living in the moment. I'm not going to look past New England or anyone else. You guys can be dreamers though.

Comment

Originally posted by vonqkilla View Post

What about this play vs. New Orleans?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X