• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tebow sucks

Tebow looks like he has no confidence...discuss

He is not very good

Comment

So? Nothing new.

Weren't you just on the bandwagon last week?

Comment

i agree....he looks like the indecisive rookie tebow again.

Comment

I agree on confidence and sucks today, but I think he will be a good qb.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
            i agree....he looks like the indecisive rookie tebow again.
            Wow. Yesterday you loved him.

Comment

He cannot be the future QB…

If the coaching staff is afraid to let him throw…he cannot be the answer.

Comment

You guys, fear not because Agamemnon already provided us with a bullet-proof theorem on why Tebow is, in fact, a good QB:

#1) You can not measure Tim Tebow in stats. So, anytime he's like, say, 4/14 for 43 yds in the 4th quarter of a huge game, fear not. Anytime he throws like 4 INT's in a game, fear not. Why? Because all those "stats" are meaningless.

#2) You can't compare Tim Tebow to another QB unless that QB is on the same team as Tim Tebow. "Hey guys isn't it funny that Tim Tebow is actually a statistically worse QB than Alex Smith? Maybe the team's success, like the 49'ers, is all about the team's defense?" NO SIR, your argument is irrelevant because Alex Smith is, in fact, on a different team. You can only compare Tebow to Brady Quinn or some other hapless shmuck on the bench.

Comment

Tebow is crap, thanks

Comment

He can't seem to get back in the saddle after that last loss.

Comment

LABF, you are right he seems like he is terrified of throwing the ball after last week. I honestly do not believe he should ever qb another game for us.

Comment

This thread, it makes me want to shed a tear. I'm just so darned proud of this OM community.

Comment

Honestly with any decent QB they should have dominated this game.. Tebow has refused to throw the ball....

Comment

The good news is this game should convince Elway that Tebow is terrible and he will look to draft a qb for the future

Comment

Unreal how bad he is, dudes are open, hes playing like a 6 year old.

Comment

Working...
                              X