No announcement yet.

The OL Sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

23 points is actually above average against the Pats.

Comment

Originally posted by fontaine View Post
      Look at Brady and how often the Patriots passed the ball. We've got two very good pass rushers in Miller/Doom but look how much better the Pats OL was in pass protection.
      True but Brady gets some of the credit for this. He finds the open guy and gets rid of the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
        turnovers and pass coverage were the obvious choices today. I decided to point out a unit that has been dodging bullets since Tebow took over.
        So this is a tebow thread!

Comment

Tebow sucks. The OL can only block for so long. It's his job to read a defense and get rid of the ball. Holding it for 5+ seconds meanas he sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by jutang View Post
            I'm still thinking Clady is playing through injuries this year or is still recovering from his past knee injury.

Beadles is pathetic. Walton is ok -- has made enough strides where I think he will be an average center. Franklin still gets beat, but not as noticeable as earlier this year.

The O pass protection is mediocre, but Tebow held onto the ball too long in a lot of instances. His pocket awareness is really hot and cold. He's flat out amazing scrambling, but poor at sliding in the pocket just enough to make people miss.
            I agree with this. The other thing to consider is Clady and Walton's play will improve once we get a real left guard.

Comment

It was an issue coming into this season and Tebow and the running game have hidden this subpar group for a few weeks.

the broncos could flip a coin on day one of the draft at OL or DB
              kinda missed the mark here Bro , not going to slam you or pile on like the other Idiots here , But Tebow still learning Defenses , he is getting better ( Tebow) everytime he goes out , but still alot of hesitation , almost amazing how fast Teebs is learnin , the Oline has held up well ,yesterdays loss is what it is , turnovers and mental mistakes in all 3 phases of the game ....
              Growing pains my Friend , nothing more

Comment

Originally posted by Spider View Post
                kinda missed the mark here Bro , not going to slam you or pile on like the other Idiots here , But Tebow still learning Defenses , he is getting better ( Tebow) everytime he goes out , but still alot of hesitation , almost amazing how fast Teebs is learnin , the Oline has held up well ,yesterdays loss is what it is , turnovers and mental mistakes in all 3 phases of the game ....
                Growing pains my Friend , nothing more
                I didn't miss anything...you just dont agree.

Comment

I didn't miss anything...you just dont agree.
                  sure ya did ....

Comment

We changed the whole offense mid stream and ppl think the Oline scheme stayed the same. We are running 3 step drops from the shotgun. . Go find another QB who takes a 3 step drop from the shotgun. Tebow and that's it. I'm happy with the Oline. I don't think it's a area that is not improving
                    Tebow need to make faster reads. Will come with time when the game slows down.

Comment

• Once the Patriots got a hold of momentum and the lead after the turnovers, we had no time to throw, and nobody was open. No slants or screens still? Ugh.

Comment

• I do think the OL has some growing to do but I've seen a lot of improvement this year. In several games early in the year that line held forever for Tebow. And as far as the rushing game yesterday or in recent games, NE's defense is bad against the pass but they are in the top 10 in RD, and at one point our offensive rushing was #1, I think part of the problem has been the rushers recently. I think it is a stretch to use the OL as a scape goat in yesterday's game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                          I agree with this. The other thing to consider is Clady and Walton's play will improve once we get a real left guard.
                          I fail to see how Beadles pass blocking is causing Clady to get beat outside consistently. His knee injury took away his lateral movement. And don't give me the crap that he is having to watch the inside because of Beadles. I played LT for 8 years so I am well versed.

Comment

• ugh

Comment

• When your qb cannot see open receivers underneath, and the defense takes the run and deep throw, you can't blame the oline. Overrated though they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by bendog View Post
                                When your qb cannot see open receivers underneath, and the defense takes the run and deep throw, you can't blame the oline. Overrated though they are.
                                they have been dominated by the worst defense in the league twice this season

Comment

Working...
                                X