Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
    it happens
    It's a young unit switching from a right handed pocket passer to a left handed mobile QB 5 games into the season. They are playing well all things they are being asked to do on the fly. Can the play better? Sure. Can the WHOLE team play better? You bet. Calling them out is just silly.

Comment

Originally posted by dsmoot View Post
      Huh Maybe in Pop Warner where there is a speedster who developed sooner than others. Never mind.
      what

Comment

Originally posted by Houshyamama View Post
        Beadles and Walton suck donkey balls.
        Pretty much. And Franklin is playing out of position to accommodate our worst lineman...

Comment

Last I checked, the OL didn't turn it over 3 times. This offense is not designed to win a shootout game. OL needs to get better, but they do not suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagmar View Post
            He's tremendously stupid.
            I'm pissed that he made me agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
              and the wost passing team...

what is your point?

you can't win in this league without a balanced attack.
              6 straight wins disagree. We turned the ball over. That is why we lost the game end of story.

Comment

If you can't give 5 seconds to throw against a 4 man rush, there is a problem. That being said, they are a young O-line and they will get better. Once TT has some more time with his receivers and gets a trust built, we will be fine. TT will get the timing down eventually, and we will be scary good. I say we draft a stud DB and then a RB and we will be good.

Mouth

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
                  Our OLine is not a problem. Young and growing together. Cohesion and talent is what I'm seeing. Our safeties suck donkey balls. There is our problem. Seems like Denver can't draft a safety to savw their lives
                  Kind of getting tired of hearing this. We have two young players at G and C who simply suck against powerful DT's. I keep looking for growth in that area, but I'm just not seeing it. Talk of them growing and improving is just starting to look like fools gold to me because they keep handing these stinkers when they face a decent interior pass rush, and show zero signs of improvement in the process.

And to boot we have a G protecting our QB's blindside. It's ridiculous.
                  Last edited by Agamemnon; 12-18-2011, 05:11 PM.

Comment

It was a team loss. Believe it or not, Tebow actually played a part in that. So did the defense. So did the line. So did the turnovers.

It sucks, but if we win in Buffalo (why do we always play Buffalo late in the year, with a playoff spot on the line?) and KC beats Oakland, doesn't really matter much.

Comment

With all of the problems this team has - the oline sucks, the defense sucks, Fox sucks, the playcalling sucks, Elway sucks... etc, it's astonishing that they are leading their division.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagmar View Post
                        We're the best rushing team in the league. You're a mong.

A mong. That's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by bombay View Post
                          With all of the problems this team has - the oline sucks, the defense sucks, Fox sucks, the playcalling sucks, Elway sucks... etc, it's astonishing that they are leading their division.
                          Just think what this team could do with talent.

Comment

It's one bad game against a possible championship team. It sucks, but they still control our own destiny.

With that said, the division is still terrible and I don't think the winner of the division is anywhere close to a threat in the postseason.

Comment

Originally posted by DBroncos4life View Post
                              Just think what this team could do with talent.
                              If only we had a mong!

We'd be unstoppable!

Comment

It seems Beadles has regressed, but I don't think a team leads the league in rushing if the line flat out sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X