No announcement yet.

The OL Sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the Oline is pretty good. QB's don't get more than 3 seconds in this league. Right now, Tebow needs at least 5-6 seconds. There's the problem.

Once Tebow learns to make quick reads and throw to a spot....instead of holding it until somebody is open by five yards...the offense will start clicking.

Comment

Tebow has improved every week...the OL, not so much

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
        oh no's.....I think this OL has sucked all year, and you don't like my thread.
        Yep I'm the only one that thinks you're wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
          You don't know anything about the rest of this team or Tebow. Maybe you should do less talking and more reading. You might learn something. You can't even tell when a team is talent deficient or certain units are struggling for ****'s sake...

Comment

It was an issue coming into this season and Tebow and the running game have hidden this subpar group for a few weeks.

the broncos could flip a coin on day one of the draft at OL or DB
            Really.. I thought they did pretty good overall.. turnovers cost the Broncos today.

Comment

Originally posted by DBroncos4life View Post
              Yep I'm the only one that thinks you're wrong.
              it happens

Comment

Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post
                So we have a rookie RT, two second year players, we lead the league in rushing, and you say we suck? Great fan. Great analysis.

5 star analysis. You rock.

We come from the worst team in the division to a playoff team and you are complaining. Great job. Please start more threads.
                We were all saying they sucked when Orton was playing. Tebow allows them to play above their talent. They aren't our biggest problem (not even close) but we either need to see big improvement from them or we'll have to draft a new guy pretty high either this next draft or the one after.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBen View Post
                  Really.. I thought they did pretty good overall.. turnovers cost the Broncos today.
                  yes, and when the broncos got behind big the teams weakness's were exposed.

OL and Secondary

Comment

Our OLine is not a problem. Young and growing together. Cohesion and talent is what I'm seeing. Our safeties suck donkey balls. There is our problem. Seems like Denver can't draft a safety to savw their lives

Comment

oh no's.....I think this OL has sucked all year, and you don't like my thread.
                      We're the best rushing team in the league. You're a mong.

Comment

Originally posted by DBroncos4life View Post
                        He's tremendously stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
                          Our OLine is not a problem. Young and growing together. Cohesion and talent is what I'm seeing. Our safeties suck donkey balls. There is our problem. Seems like Denver can't draft a safety to savw their lives
                          Beadles and Walton suck donkey balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagmar View Post
                            and the wost passing team...

what is your point?

you can't win in this league without a balanced attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagmar View Post
                              So an o-line that is good at run blocking and bad at pass blocking is a good o-line?

Comment

again, the running game helps a terrible OL...
                                Huh Maybe in Pop Warner where there is a speedster who developed sooner than others. Never mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X