No announcement yet.

The OL Sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't able to see much of the game, but the pass protection looked really solid from what I could see.

Comment

• Originally posted by lonestar View Post
      Yep I thought everyone looked pretty good either in pass protect or run blocking.. replayed alot of the plays to see who was or was not blocking..

No real issues I saw..

just like in most of these threads it is chicken little the sky is falling..
      One preseason game doesn't wipe out the fact that Walton and Beadles have been two of the worst starting linemen in the league for the past few years. Come on now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
        One preseason game doesn't wipe out the fact that Walton and Beadles have been two of the worst starting linemen in the league for the past few years. Come on now.
        But it means that finally with good coaching and MANNING behind them they should not be as bad as you seem to want them to be,,

come on now..

I have played in the OL and KNOW what continuity means..

have you?

Have heard your a troll but also seem to have seen a few good posts from you..

which is it.. troll or good positive poster?

Comment

• not a good day..... it's time for kuper to get healthy

Comment

• They had me fooled after week one. I thought they had turned the corner. Nope, they still suck. And despite what all the dip****s on this board claimed, a bad o-line doesn't just go away because you have Peyton Manning.

Comment

• Need Kupe back in a bad way. Ramirez had his head down trying to block Watts. Kupe will make a difference!

Comment

• Originally posted by barryr View Post
                The Broncos for many years have been weak in short yardage. Really since TD retired, the Broncos have failed so many 3rd and 1 type running plays, mainly to being smaller inside on the OL.
                we were good with Mike Anderson. since he left, not so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                  Wasn't able to see much of the game, but the pass protection looked really solid from what I could see.
                  not really. Manning was scrambling and under pressure much of the game... and it was instantaneous pressure. the OL was pushed back 2 yards immediately after the ball was snapped. when Manning is in the shotgun, that's ok. when he takes the snap from under center, it's a problem.

Comment

• They need Kuper back in a bad way

Comment

• Interior o-line was dreadful. Ramirez is worse than awful.

Comment

• Would like to hear thoughts on Franklin today.

Comment

• The Texans DL is filthy. Their pass rush from the front four reminds me of the Giants. I wont even mention how bad Ramirez got abused.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gort View Post
                            not really. Manning was scrambling and under pressure much of the game... and it was instantaneous pressure. the OL was pushed back 2 yards immediately after the ball was snapped. when Manning is in the shotgun, that's ok. when he takes the snap from under center, it's a problem.
                            Did you notice when the post you're responding to was made?

Comment

• Originally posted by swaiy View Post
                              The Texans DL is filthy. Their pass rush from the front four reminds me of the Giants. I wont even mention how bad Ramirez got abused.
                              Yeah, the world was introduced to JJ Watt today.For those who weren't aware that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                                Did you notice when the post you're responding to was made?
                                sorry, no.but it happens when people bump old threads because they think they're being clever. not going to lose any sleep over it.

Comment

Working...
                                X