The Mile High Mojoe Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mile High Mojoe Appreciation Thread

A few weeks ago, any time anybody would bring up the upcoming draft, especially as it related to Andrew Luck, this guy would jump all over them. His premise is that we should focus on winning this week's game, and not worry about next week. As bleak as things looked before we went on this run, his premise was that maybe we win 1 game. And maybe that game leads into a 2nd win, and a 3rd, etc.

Shockingly, he's been happy with the team winning, and has not been concerned with telling everybody who hammered him about his position about how he was right. I was one of the major culprits. Every time he posted, I was against him. He was crazy. This team isn't good. We weren't going to win road games in Oakland, KC, or San Diego. The Jets? No way.

So, whether he saw something most of us didn't or if he's just the luckiest SOB this side of Mile High, he deserves some kudos.

I wanted to be the first to reply in this potentially epic thread.

Comment

You know, I still don't 100% agree with him; I think it's OK to look towards the draft. But the guy was right in this case, and deserves this. I was totally wrong.

Comment

I appreciate that!

Comment

Can't wait for his next Myspace update.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
              I wanted to be the first to reply in this potentially epic thread.
              I want to be the first to reply to the first reply in this potentially epic thread.

Comment

I don't get the MHM hate. Dude speaks his truth, that's all that matters. In fact I like that he is a nonconformist.

Keep fighting the good fight MHM.

Comment

Comment

Let this be a lesson to you kids; Drugs and alcohol don't mix.

Comment

I give credit to the TEAM for focusing on one game at a time. No fan, including Mile High Mojoe, gets credit...

Comment

Originally posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
                        A few weeks ago, any time anybody would bring up the upcoming draft, especially as it related to Andrew Luck, this guy would jump all over them. His premise is that we should focus on winning this week's game, and not worry about next week. As bleak as things looked before we went on this run, his premise was that maybe we win 1 game. And maybe that game leads into a 2nd win, and a 3rd, etc.

Shockingly, he's been happy with the team winning, and has not been concerned with telling everybody who hammered him about his position about how he was right. I was one of the major culprits. Every time he posted, I was against him. He was crazy. This team isn't good. We weren't going to win road games in Oakland, KC, or San Diego. The Jets? No way.

So, whether he saw something most of us didn't or if he's just the luckiest SOB this side of Mile High, he deserves some kudos.
                        Wow! Thanks, I'm just glad the team is winning being right about Tebow seems secondary. I think it could be safely said now Tebow is the QB of the future for the Broncos. No matter how people want to hammer his game he wins, you'd think that be enough for Broncos fans but for some it just isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Mojoe View Post
                          I think it could be safely said now Tebow is the QB of the future for the Broncos.
                          No it isn't. We still have some season left and games to win to make the playoffs. He still needs to continue to progress.

Comment

Originally posted by 24champ View Post
                            No it isn't. We still have some season left and games to win to make the playoffs. He still needs to continue to progress.
                            I knew you of all people wouldn't be able to help yourself, thanks for not disappointing me.

Comment

Originally posted by McDman View Post
                              Can't wait for his next Myspace update.
                              +1

Comment

Working...
                              X