Luck Sucked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luck Sucked

27 for 41, 239 yards, 2 INT’s, 1 for a pick 6, one fumble, sacked 3 times, slow on his feet, throwing behind Receivers and he’s the next big thing right?

Please by all means line up apologists, oh he got behind early, the field was slippery, Oregon has a good defensive team, Oregon has a good offensive team, Stanford was playing at home, Luck didn’t have his rabbit foot… whatever.

Here is the undeniable proof that the Pac 12 is a crappy conference with most of the teams fielding sub standard D’s.

The hype around Luck was and is way overblown.

Enjoy your brief career with the Colts, they’ll eat you up and spit you out.

Let the mushroom cloud ignite in the OM. I’m done here.
    Last edited by Mile High Mojoe; 11-12-2011, 10:13 PM.

you're obviously an idiot. maybe the internet isn't your thing.

Comment

Still would take him in a gnat's heartbeat over Tebow

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Mojoe View Post
        24 for 14, 239 yards, 2 INT’s, 1 for a pick 6, one fumble, sacked 3 times, slow on his feet, throwing behind Receivers and he’s the next big thing right?
        Wow, that is an unreal 170% passing. Far ahead of any current NFL QB, if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

How does one go 24 for 14?

Also, anyone who watched the game knows the pick six was a pass that bounced off the WR's hands.

Comment

Originally posted by yerner View Post
            you're obviously an idiot. maybe the internet isn't your thing.
            He got his ass handed to him tonight and I'm the idiot. Thank you I'll file that under my "I don't give a **** what you think" file. Thank you again.

Comment

QB's have bad games. He's had enough great ones to offset it.

I am not pushing for Luck, BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
                QB's have bad games. He's had enough great ones to offset it.

I am not pushing for Luck, BTW.

Let's see... Luck can have a bad, game Tebow can not have a bad game is that about right?

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                  How does one go 24 for 14?

Also, anyone who watched the game knows the pick six was a pass that bounced off the WR's hands.
                  Facts are useless when saying Tebow is better than Luck. IT's THE ONLY WAY TO BE RIGHT. STOP USING FACTS

Comment

24 for 14, 239 yards, 2 INT’s, 1 for a pick 6, one fumble, sacked 3 times, slow on his feet, throwing behind Receivers and he’s the next big thing right?

Please by all means line up apologists, oh he got behind early, the field was slippery, Oregon has a good defensive team, Oregon has a good offensive team, Stanford was playing at home, Luck didn’t have his rabbit foot… whatever.

Here is the undeniable proof that the Pac 12 is a crappy conference with most of the teams fielding sub standard D’s.

The hype around Luck was and is way overblown.

Enjoy your brief career with the Colts, they’ll eat you up and spit you out.

Let the mushroom cloud ignite in the OM. I’m done here.

Idiots should not be allowed to use the internet.

By your shi tty logic, no one has ever been good. Unitas, Fouts, Elway, Marino, Montana have all had games alot worse than that.

Take a week off from posting please.

Comment

Let's see... Luck can have a bad, game Tebow can not have a bad game is that about right?
                      First thing, know who you are trying to argue with.

Secondly, I have said, and will continue to say that young QB's have crappy games. Its part of being young. If it is true for Luck, it would logically be true for Tebow.

In other words, simmer down, cybil.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid A View Post
                        Wow, that is an unreal 170% passing. Far ahead of any current NFL QB, if I'm not mistaken.
                        27 for 41 my bad

Comment

Mr. Mojoe, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. You are a mouth breathing idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
                            Mr. Mojoe, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. You are a mouth breathing idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
                              First thing, know who you are trying to argue with.

Secondly, I have said, and will continue to say that young QB's have crappy games. Its part of being young. If it is true for Luck, it would logically be true for Tebow.

In other words, simmer down, cybil.

I haven't seen your specific comments, I was speaking in general to so many on this board that think Luck is the second coming of Elway.

Comment

Working...
                              X