Colts Could save us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colts Could save us?

The Colts have a Franchise QB and looking like the worst team in the NFL. At this point i am willing to sell my dogs soul for a package trade for either Manning or the 1st pick in the draft.

You may seriously be the worst poster on these boards. Seriously.

Comment

Please go,you awful jackass.

Comment

Are you retarded? Manning is probably done and even if he isn't he'll be 36 next year. What makes you think they would pass on Luck if they had a shot at him?

Comment

I'm not thrilled with the idea of them getting that pick, either. It's simply unfair for them to have Manning for 14-15 years or whatever and then get Luck. It does violence to basic principles of equity.

On the other hand, Luck going to an insecure, hick fanbase (KC) who doesn't deserve **** is arguably worse. Seattle is a fair compromise.

Comment

I have no doubt that the Chiefs can ruin Andrew Luck

Comment

Originally posted by Punisher View Post
              The Colts have a Franchise QB and looking like the worst team in the NFL. At this point i am willing to sell my dogs soul for a package trade for either Manning or the 1st pick in the draft.
              Are you nuts?

Comment

Originally posted by snowspot66 View Post
                Are you retarded? Manning is probably done and even if he isn't he'll be 36 next year. What makes you think they would pass on Luck if they had a shot at him?
                They could trade us Manning for nothing then well at least have a shot for 2 years as a contender

Comment

Originally posted by enjolras View Post
                  I have no doubt that the Chiefs can ruin Andrew Luck
                  Agreed a fool like haley could only screw the kid up for life.

Comment

I'm hoping for Seattle honestly. I don't think we have a shot in hell.

Comment

They could trade us Manning for nothing then well at least have a shot for 2 years as a contender
                      Manning. Is. Done. One bad hit to his neck and he can't walk.

Comment

Wow...just wow...

Comment

Comment

On a side note if you type Punisher Fail into google you get this ...
                            http://www.google.com/search?gcx=c&q...gc.r_pw.&cad=b

With these being the first two pics ... Which sums up Punisher's threads of late.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                              Wow...just wow...

Yea i know im a sad sad person

Comment

Working...
                              X