Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Ayers = Jarvis Moss

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    According to PFF, Robert Ayers is in the top 15 at his position in pass rush productivity.

    Same with Phillips at his OLB position.

    Comment


    • #77
      Really?


      We're in the middle of a fantastic run and we're bumping threads like this?


      wow.

      Comment


      • #78
        Elvis Dumervil: 3 total sacks, 4 total tackles for loss.

        Less than both Ayers and Phillips.

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by *WARHORSE* View Post
          Really?


          We're in the middle of a fantastic run and we're bumping threads like this?


          wow.
          Yes we are and you even took the time to post in it.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by crush17 View Post
            Elvis Dumervil: 3 total sacks, 4 total tackles for loss.

            Less than both Ayers and Phillips.
            I wonder how the salaries compare too.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by *WARHORSE* View Post
              Really?


              We're in the middle of a fantastic run and we're bumping threads like this?


              wow.
              Yup. I've noticed quite a bit of the "call out" bumps this season. There is a vocal minority here that can't sit back and be happy with what is happening on the field....as hard as that may be to believe, given the potential history we are witnessing.

              Time to eat our own. Seems to be our MO when we not only keep winning, but guys like Knowshon that are typically the Mane's designated whipping boy are performing well.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                I wonder how the salaries compare too.
                Ayers and Phillips are each making about 1 million this season.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                  Elvis Dumervil: 3 total sacks, 4 total tackles for loss.

                  Less than both Ayers and Phillips.
                  Dumervil - 199 snaps
                  Phillips - 242 snaps
                  Ayers - 218 snaps

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by fontaine View Post
                    Dumervil - 199 snaps
                    Phillips - 242 snaps
                    Ayers - 218 snaps
                    with the highest percentage of snaps being passing downs since he is used as a pass rush specialist. Ayers mostly plays run downs making his more impressive in my opinion

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by fontaine View Post
                      Dumervil - 199 snaps
                      Phillips - 242 snaps
                      Ayers - 218 snaps
                      So basically we are getting two quality contributors for a fraction of the price who see the field more than Elvis would have as an individual defender? NICE.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                        So basically we are getting two quality contributors for a fraction of the price who see the field more than Elvis would have as an individual defender? NICE.
                        Thank you John Elway

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X