Robert Ayers = Jarvis Moss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheChamp24 View Post
    Finally last year he showed potential of an elite WR, and backing that up this year.
    He showed his skills his second year in the league and he backed it up last year.

Comment

Originally posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
      The "who should we have taken instead of Demaryius" talk is hilarious.
      DT is ridiculously good - and WITHOUT attitude (you never see him trash talking - he just makes nearly every catch tossed his way, and smiles - like in his commercial).

I'd take Demarius over Dez Bryant all day, every day
      Last edited by DarkHorse30; 10-10-2013, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
        He showed his skills his second year in the league and he backed it up last year.
        Okay, playing in 11 games, catching 32 passes for 551 yards and 4 TD's plus 10 catches for 297 yards and 1 TD in the 2 postseason games. He hadn't brought up elite status yet, then last year he really shined.

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
          exactly, and yes, I called it lol!
          No, Med called it really.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
            I thought he looked fine last night. I think he will turn out to be a really good player. He almost took one of the Raiders heads off last night. Might be homerizm but I'm haven't given up hope.
            BOOM

Comment

Originally posted by TheChamp24 View Post
              Okay, playing in 11 games, catching 32 passes for 551 yards and 4 TD's plus 10 catches for 297 yards and 1 TD in the 2 postseason games. He hadn't brought up elite status yet, then last year he really shined.
              In the second half of the year only Calvin had more recieving yards that DT. Then he blew up in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                I like DT better (mostly because he's ours), but I haven't seen Dez have an attitude in quite some time.
                Dez has quieted down quite a bit but I think that may also have to do with his team assigned babysitters to keep him out of trouble.

With that said though, they are very similar talent-wise but DT has a slight edge with blocking IMO. We would be lucky to have either one but I am happy with DT now.

Comment

jfc the retarded bumps on this forum the **** man

Comment

Sup Coptah? SUP DUDE!

Comment

sup brah

just a bunch of gloating itt i guess. ****ing awesome

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                        Glad Ayers has been productive so far this season, admittedly scared that it might be because it's a contract year.
                        Ayers had a tough time with his work ethic here at UT as well. It took him some time to come into his own. Maybe it is the same thing with pros.

Edit. I now have 4k posts!!!!

Comment

I love DT but Dez is so sick

Comment

I love when you read through a thread titled about Ayers and it's mostly about DT and Moreno. People can't stay on topic these days, lol.

Comment

You knew this bump was coning

Comment

Big Bob hasn't had this many sacks since high school.

must be the beard.

Comment

Working...
                                X