Robert Ayers = Jarvis Moss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Ayers = Jarvis Moss

He can't play. Another wasted 1st rounder.

and sadly he is still the best player from the 2009 draft class...

Comment

Originally posted by LittleFloyd View Post
      He can't play. Another wasted 1st rounder.
      I don't agree with this, I thought he had an alright game last night. He had a lot of pressure on passing downs and on runs he did a good job of stringing the play out but I don't know how many times Joe Mays completely overpursued.

We had a lot of problems last night, but once again Robert Ayers wasn't one of them.

Comment

and also you must have forgotten how bad Jarvis Moss was for the Broncos.

Comment

I thought he looked fine last night. I think he will turn out to be a really good player. He almost took one of the Raiders heads off last night. Might be homerizm but I'm haven't given up hope.

Comment

I honestly didn't think Ayers had that bad of a game. He had some solid pressures where he was held, did ok in the run for having massive holes to his sides.

He is never going to look good as long as we refuse to put quality DTs next to him. Without Doom opposite him he looks even worse though.

Comment

Ayers isn't terrible, Moss was an abomination.

And he is not the best player out of that draft, if Moreno has any sort of blocking he will be ok.

Comment

Speaking of Moss, did anyone else see him talking and gesturing like he actually contributed to the OAK win last night?

Comment

Originally posted by McDman View Post
                  Ayers isn't terrible, Moss was an abomination.

And he is not the best player out of that draft, if Moreno has any sort of blocking he will be ok.
                  Every year I keep hearing moreno will be OK...

...Still waiting

Comment

Yeah, this is retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDave View Post
                      Every year I keep hearing moreno will be OK...

...Still waiting
                      Looked pretty good when he had room to work on receptions last night.

He's got some moves, he just needs the chance to do something with it.

Comment

While I begged to differ at the time, Gil Brandt said last year that with the number of high draft picks Denver had the past two seasons, Denver failed (miserably) to capitalize on the talent available to them.

4 #1's and 4 #2's. Still a touch early to pass final judgement, but long enough to know we didn't provide the beginning of a solid foundation to rebuild this once proud franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by Drek View Post
                          Looked pretty good when he had room to work on receptions last night.

He's got some moves, he just needs the chance to do something with it.
                          A couple of plays a game from our starting RB just isn't good enough...

As fans I think we need to set our sights higher

Comment

What sucks about that is when you blow your picks it makes you worse, not the same, because usually other areas get worse, and in our case we traded players away. I'm still not upset about everything we gave away, but I am pissed about wasting what we got. Jack and the Beanstalk except the beans were really deer pellets.

Comment

I'm sure glad they got all those picks!

Works in Madden, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X