Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Alive (Deadliest Tornado to hit Missouri in Over a Century)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Alive (Deadliest Tornado to hit Missouri in Over a Century)

Thanks for asking, town was torn to ****, lost several people I know, definitely in the rebuilding stage at this point...grew up in Oklahoma and sw missouri so i've seen a few tornadoes, but this one was the deadliest to hit missouri in over a century
    Pictures
    Last edited by Conklin; 05-23-2011, 10:01 PM.

Glad you're all right. Those pics are frigigin nasty...

Comment

Thoughts are with you and your community. Glad you are okay.

Comment

Originally posted by zdoor View Post
        Glad you're all right. Those pics are frigigin nasty...
        so far, 116 people have been confirmed to have passed, praying that number stays there tomorrow when they re-tally

Comment

Scary man. Really tragic. Praying for you guys...

Comment

www.redcross-ozarks.org

There are a ton of places to donate, and Joplin needs help. Glad to hear a fellow Bronco fan is OK, waiting to hear from several others in the region.

Kansas is supposed to get hit hard again tomorrow, and that could bleed over into Missouri too.

Comment

Really tragic. I've got lots of family in that neck of the woods but haven't heard any of them to have problems. Ya never know when the crap is gonna strike.

Comment

Crazy photos, glad you made it and are fine.

Comment

Truly a horrific event. I don't think they had much warning... which was kind of hard to believe given the amount of resources dedicated to tornadic weather around these parts. Then I saw this video -- the tornado was just forming in one instant, then became a half-mile wide monster in thirty seconds.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XT7CtF5ljxY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XT7CtF5ljxY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

Comment

scary stuff. i heard on the radio today that the hospital there had just 5 minutes warning and was half full of patients. there just wasn't enough time to get everyone to shelter.

Comment

Glad you made it out fine.

Comment

Good to hear from you. Wow...

Comment

Casey, Glad to hear you are okay my friend.

Comment

How close were you Conklin to the town epicenter and if close, did your property get hit? Prayers with your friend and family.

Comment

Glad your alright.

Comment

Working...
                              X